Melody's Artfolio - [Formerly Doom Pixie Doodles]

Melody

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

*Patiently waits for a slot to open.* It's a tease! A tease I tell you! I'm going to try and get the first slot that opens up.. Really well done pieces of art!

xD

Thank you! And you'll be on the list as soon as I get my act together and crank a few more of these out. ^.^

I know I want a coloured headshot from you, and possibly a coloured full body with background and props. May I be added to your list?

Sure thing, as soon as I make more openings two of them will be yours.

:D

Alrighty guys, I want to get some opinions.

I've been messing around a bit with a different way of drawing/coloring, and would like to know if you all would prefer I go this new route or stick to what I've been doing.

r4WmmxP.png

Personally, I am liking this way much better for both the time efficiency and overall looks.

Any feedback out there?

the cell shaded/cartoony look of the first style is great (love it) but i am really diggin this new style as well. it looks more like a book illustration back in the days of having those awesome, old school instruction booklets that came with the game...back when you had to use memory cards and cartridges....by the way, i misplaced my cane somewhere round here... >.>;;;

back-in-my-days-there-were-only-150-pokemon_220.gif

anyway; i like both but i'm leaning more towards the new style. though i will suggest you could leave both color styles open as a possibility but maybe charge a bit more for the one that takes more effort? (or less for the one that doesn't? )

• 2 weeks later...