Returning and the confusion it brings

TheShii

I think I last played earlier this year, before some seriously bad stuff happened irl and I had to back out of playing and subbing for a while. I only just tonight resubbed and logging in I hardly remember much unfortunately. Playing too much of Archeage, SL, Tera and Aion (when I did have free time, as rare as it was/is) in between to be of much use now. I do know where I last left off I was just trying to level up my jobs and earn some cash as well as trying to get enough to finish up my darklights then the next step after that. I have no doubts now that darklights are probably easily out of date as far as good gear is concerned haha

I'm in no position to run into instances with the same experience and know how though, sure I might remember things like hopping onto a familiar old bike, but it's still rusty and will need some oiling up.

I am an rp'er but I'm also a pretty hardcore gamer to start so like to intermix the two when I was given the chance. While my main is still on gilgamesh I have intentions to transfer to balmung soon... until then, man... I need to get the hang of all of this again haha

Hi there! Hmm. It seems as if you've already hit level 50, but this link should still be of help! If you have any questions after checking it out, feel free to post them and I'll see what I can do to help you out.

Welcome back! You returned at an opportune time! Fun things ahead:

I think I last played earlier this year, before some seriously bad stuff happened irl and I had to back out of playing and subbing for a while. I only just tonight resubbed and logging in I hardly remember much unfortunately. Playing too much of Archeage, SL, Tera and Aion (when I did have free time, as rare as it was/is) in between to be of much use now. I do know where I last left off I was just trying to level up my jobs and earn some cash as well as trying to get enough to finish up my darklights then the next step after that. I have no doubts now that darklights are probably easily out of date as far as good gear is concerned haha

I'm in no position to run into instances with the same experience and know how though, sure I might remember things like hopping onto a familiar old bike, but it's still rusty and will need some oiling up.

I am an rp'er but I'm also a pretty hardcore gamer to start so like to intermix the two when I was given the chance. While my main is still on gilgamesh I have intentions to transfer to balmung soon... until then, man... I need to get the hang of all of this again haha

*quietly covets the Shii*

I say work on an alt first. I did that when I came back to Lili after having been on hiatus because I was on GW2 sooooo much, and after a day or two of fiddling on an alt I got the hang of the system again.

I'm also easy to each if you want anyone to run instances with and help you get back into the swing of things. Plus with 2.4 coming out in a few days you picked the right time to transfer and get acclimated. Most people are going to be completely fixated on NIN.

Hi there! Hmm. It seems as if you've already hit level 50, but this link should still be of help! If you have any questions after checking it out, feel free to post them and I'll see what I can do to help you out.

Welcome back! You returned at an opportune time! Fun things ahead

ahah ya wile I was waiting for all the updates I spotted these and was like "ooh so they're finally bringing shiva in?" xD certainly looks that way anywho :) Thanks a bunch!

*quietly covets the Shii*

I say work on an alt first. I did that when I came back to Lili after having been on hiatus because I was on GW2 sooooo much, and after a day or two of fiddling on an alt I got the hang of the system again.

I'm also easy to each if you want anyone to run instances with and help you get back into the swing of things. Plus with 2.4 coming out in a few days you picked the right time to transfer and get acclimated. Most people are going to be completely fixated on NIN.

hahah certainly seems so :) Which aside from doing the coils I didn't have much else to do aside from gear grind when I had to leave ff previously. Was trying to actually get the gear together in order to start forming a solid coils group too, so that never happened :c

anyway, I think i'll put in for the transfer either today or tomorrow. I wanna play tonight, but I'm not sure how long the transfer would take or how they do it for 14, I vaguely recall for 11, but don't know if 14 is the same or different about world transfers.

Are transfers even doable for Balmung? I haven't seen the server open for new characters in weeks and I don't think you can transfer to a full server (if you can, I'm gonna be pissed because I could have fixed my main's name a long ass time ago :bomb: )

You just have to transfer in really early. 4am Pacfic /PST Balmung is usually open. I've never seen it locked at that time.