Looking for an RP FC for an alt.

So lately I've been playing my alt more and falling in love with her all over again! She's an exuberant little purple haired miqo'te with skills as a thaumaturge that can freeze or melt peoples' limbs if they let her touch them. She's far from violent and is rather bubbly and overly fond of cookies.

However, not sure where to place her. I'd rather not keep her in my old FC so as to allow myself to branch outside of my group of RP friends and find new people for this new character. You can find what bits of her profile I have been working on in the RPC!

Any suggestions or places to point me too are welcome!

Other things of note about her: She's pretty flexible as to where she can fit in. And her innocence sometimes gets her into trouble.

hi hi. As on officer and representative of Arcadeus, I can say that we would welcome you within our ranks to RP.

Generally, we are anti-voidsent/dark forces and protector oriented and since you're alt is a Thamaturge, it would make sense for her to join us since we fight Voidsent and bad people.    xD

If you are interested, send me a /tell when im online. I will be online in the next hour or so probably.

hi hi. As on officer and representative of Arcadeus, I can say that we would welcome you within our ranks to RP.

Generally, we are anti-voidsent/dark forces and protector oriented and since you're alt is a Thamaturge, it would make sense for her to join us since we fight Voidsent and bad people.    xD

If you are interested, send me a /tell when im online. I will be online in the next hour or so probably.

It could work! She's not very aggressive though :)

My FC is not solely for RP, but our premise is that Queenie runs an inn in the mountains between the city states with those who come to "board" there, and some end up joining their Legion and pledging an Oath to Queen.

Misfits coming together to become a family, a bit Firefly-esque without the "petty thieving" ehehehe.

You know where to find me if this would be a fit for your alt~

It could work! She's not very aggressive though :)

She doesn't need to be. To be honest, we run our group with different division branches.

We run the FC membership OOCly and ICly with three branches and while it's not required you to be in any single one based on you're skill set specifically, our leader will urge you to go into a specific branch but in the end, the choice is you're own.

http://ffxiv-arcadeus.net/index.php?/topic/9-officers-recruiting-roleplaying-and-ooc/

The link will give you a general idea of what each branch does and will require people who are in them to perform skills related to the branches field.

The Tonberry Trading Troupe is and RP Gathering/Crafting FC. We're set up as a business but we have RP between members at random, for business purposes (such as IC RP sales), and apprenticeships. Feel free to check out our website (www.tonberrytradingtroupe.enjin.com) or /tell me, Ereshkigal Atropos or Adelina Lee, for more info! We'd love to have you! :D