Kitties say hello with a nudge

MikoBehnen

Hello there! 

I've been browsing around on here for a few days now and figured I should probably introduce myself. :D 

I got into FFXIV because my entire family has been playing for a while and finally convinced me to give it a try. I was dubious at first, but I'll give anything a try once. I'm in love. The structure of this game is amazing, and the story reminds me why I loved Final Fantasy in the first place. The world is engaging and beautiful, and the community so far is just lovely. 

Personal Info aka "But what about me"

I'm a computer programmer and graphic designer in my offline life. I have a BFA in gender studies (which no, you can't do anything with but teach but it was fun) and an AA in Photography. I'm a huge gamer, well... nerd in general. Comics, games, books... it's bad. I'm new to RP, but I'm excited and am very open to advice and input from others. I was sent over here from Tumblr so *waves at any tumblr people* thank you guys!

Feel free to friend me in game (S'ahmiko Behnen) or message me here. I'm always up for a chat.

More catbois! GIMME ALL DAH CATBOIS!! :3

Sorry. ...not really.

Welcome to the game, the forum and all that stuff! You sound way smarter than me, so I'll be sure to hang on to your coattails and look vicariously impressive. :>

If you'd like to speak with a large Roeladey by the name of Steel Wolf, feel free to, either in-game or in these forums. I'm always up for meeting new folks. Also, since you mentioned graphic design and things of that sort, you might be able to make a fair chunk of gil designing avatars and sig pics and things of that sort for folks here on these boards.

In any case, hope you have fun and hope we get to meet! ^^

Welcome! Feel free to say hi in game. You spoke my language the minute you said games and comics! COMICS!! :)

Yey! Comics! I just recently got into Saga and it's one of the most beautiful comics I ever read! 

More catbois! GIMME ALL DAH CATBOIS!!  :3

Sorry. ...not really.

Welcome to the game, the forum and all that stuff!  You sound way smarter than me, so I'll be sure to hang on to your coattails and look vicariously impressive.  :>

If you'd like to speak with a large Roeladey by the name of Steel Wolf, feel free to, either in-game or in these forums.  I'm always up for meeting new folks.  Also, since you mentioned graphic design and things of that sort, you might be able to make a fair chunk of gil designing avatars and sig pics and things of that sort for folks here on these boards.

In any case, hope you have fun and hope we get to meet!  ^^

*waves* Hi! (Catbois = cat boys yes? Does that make Miko a catgrls?)

I'd LOVE to do avatars and sig pics if anyone is interested. Photoshop is my baby.

Doooo theyyyy? Zhi's more likely to do that whole ram into you with her shoulder when she walks past with an 'oops, did I do that?' and a horrendous leer.

:3

Welcommmeee! Kitties always welcome. Always. For sho. Check out the artisan house start up a thread and offer your services! Someone's likely to bite, creativity is always adored here. Until it's not. But you'd have to be pretty gross to have your creativity be unloved.

If you have any questions, ask away. The community here is excellent and pretty friendly.

Doooo theyyyy?  Zhi's more likely to do that whole ram into you with her shoulder when she walks past with an 'oops, did I do that?' and a horrendous leer.

:3

Welcommmeee!  Kitties always welcome.  Always.  For sho.  Check out the artisan house start up a thread and offer your services!  Someone's likely to bite, creativity is always adored here.  Until it's not.  But you'd have to be pretty gross to have your creativity be unloved.

If you have any questions, ask away.  The community here is excellent and pretty friendly.

*laughs* Miko seems to be much more of the curious head tilt plus asking something inappropriately personal right away type. She learned the eventual head nudging from my IRL cats ^_^

And thanks on the art stuff! I'll do my very best to not be a creep. LoL

I'd LOVE to do avatars and sig pics if anyone is interested. Photoshop is my baby.

OH BLOODY--yes, catbois is cat boys and I leik the cat girls as well. Sorry. They all have such very pretty faces. :3

Ahem...I'll...go...away now. In this corner. Where nobody can see me. O.o

OH BLOODY--yes, catbois is cat boys and I leik the cat girls as well.  Sorry.  They all have such very pretty faces.  :3

Ahem...I'll...go...away now. In this corner. Where nobody can see me.  O.o

*laughs* No worries! Super hard to offend, both IC and OOC, and she does have the boy hair so ;)