Roegadyn Sized House Problems

Iex

So recently I was able to acquire a personal house, but discovered the oddity of Roe size vs housing items. The manor couch and sofa work well for basic seating cause everything else looks like it will break (damn expensive fine wax though). Unfortunately, I can not afford to buy every item (tables chairs etc) to test if it seems abnormally small for a Roegadyn.

So, I turn to you. What have you found to work for Roegadyn? Cost does not matter in the end, because I am honestly just curious what other size related issues folks have run into with housing, and how they have thwarted them.

... I think my husband used Riviera furniture (bought from the vendor in the Mist) for his Roegy's furniture, and they looked sturdy enough. His problem was mostly the clipping as well.

Oasis and Glade chairs and couches look sturdy... and I think that new "South Seas" set is also fairly big.

Also, keep in mind that you can be creative and sink stools/benches/small chairs into things like tables, stalls, and desks and then be able to sit on them. A little bit of creative placing of other pieces of furniture, and you might be able to make more Rogey-sized furniture.

... I think my husband used Riviera furniture (bought from the vendor in the Mist) for his Roegy's furniture, and they looked sturdy enough. His problem was mostly the clipping as well.

Oasis and Glade chairs and couches look sturdy... and I think that new "South Seas" set is also fairly big.

Also, keep in mind that you can be creative and sink stools/benches/small chairs into things like tables, stalls, and desks and then be able to sit on them. A little bit of creative placing of other pieces of furniture, and you might be able to make more Rogey-sized furniture.

Hmmm with the addition of stools... I might be tempted to put them in odd places allow folks to sit on different things. Wish there were low 'cots' that you could put in couches so folks could /doze on big couches.

Though right now I walk into my house and immediately think "DAMN YOU TABLE" with my current table woes.

As for the clipping mentioned by Dogberry... yeah even the Snow pants have clipping when you sit.... damn thighs!

Hmmm with the addition of stools... I might be tempted to put them in odd places allow folks to sit on different things. Wish there were low 'cots' that you could put in couches so folks could /doze on big couches.

The FC cots are low enough to just barely clip part of the Oasis couch (just went and tried it), but they're far too wide. Even worse clipping problems with a Manor couch.

You can make a pretty good day bed by pairing up an Oasis couch with one of the standard beds. I use a somewhat similar design for Kara, but she's got two couches for a more closed-in bed. A Manor couch would probably also work in the same way.

Unrelated note, experimenting with other bed/couch designs led me to discover how to lay down on the floor, though I doubt I'm the first to make this discovery.

I'm a femroe of max height. You are welcome to come by my house in Mist Ward 2's subdivision to check out how I've decorated and try out any of my furniture. I like the manor set, and the canopy beds. I think I'm plot #43 but I always forget!

If you try out a furniture item and decide you don't like it, if you are in a FC, you can put binding housing items in your FC chest to share with your FC mates for their FC rooms, personal houses, and the FC house.