Please take care of me... :)

Hello everyone! I'm new to this site, but I've been playing on my main character Altia Willow on the Lamia server (if there are any rp characters in this server who would like to rp I'm all game! :D)

Altia is a Mi'qote, who is an archer. She's a very whimsical and daring woman and loves adventure and to gather relationships of all kinds (ie: friendships, adventure parties, and one day love).

I only wish I had her on a Gilgamesh server... T_T lol

But I have another rp character named Lyroe Ildin who is a elf on Gilgamesh(because I forgot his race name. Haha) He's a serious character but also cares very deeply for those who become important to him. But I'm a medium-heavy rper, I've done romantic rping, character building rping, and adventure rp as well. :) So if you see me in Gridania any time give me a shout! ^_^

Welcome! Hope you find everything you enjoy here.

It's nice to hear you're having a nice time, even on Lamia. I'm sure that even if you have trouble finding any RP there, you'll still find people to talk to, and things to do on here, no matter what server you're on.

Wishing you a wonderful time here!

Hi there! Well even if you can't rp with your main on the other server...I'm sure you would be able to do some sort of rp on the forums here. Either way, it can't hurt to try, right?

Exactly! ^_^ I have two rp characters on Balmung: Lyroe Ildin and Karoka Forcia. :) So I'd love to use them some time, but I feel like I might be using more of Lyroe and Altia. xD (I find myself playing male characters more some reason. haha)

Welcome! Hope you find everything you enjoy here.

It's nice to hear you're having a nice time, even on Lamia. I'm sure that even if you have trouble finding any RP there, you'll still find people to talk to, and things to do on here, no matter what server you're on.

Wishing you a wonderful time here!

Thank you! I will. :)