Mercenaries? Criminals?

Hi!

So, my character sort of kind of really needs some more people to work for her. She's starting her only little thing.

Would anyone be interested in some IC employment?

My character, Aerius, is quiiiite a criminal, so I'd be interested!

If you want to know more about him, I made a post here.

\o/ 

Um. I've been wanting to make a "pusher" type character for a while but have been kinda too shy to make anything of the concept. (But I have plenty of notes/ideas for "uppers, downers, screamers, [and] laughers..." *hails Hunter S. Thompson*)

So, uh! I dunno if that's the kind of criminal you're looking for, but my character sells things. ... ;D She's an ace concoctor. Pretty small-time dealings though, in the grand scheme of things.

... THAT CAN CHANGE. But yeah, peddler eeeet cook. *puts tattered chef hat on Fae*

\o/ 

Um. I've been wanting to make a "pusher" type character for a while but have been kinda too shy to make anything of the concept. (But I have plenty of notes/ideas for "uppers, downers, screamers, [and] laughers..." *hails Hunter S. Thompson*)

So, uh! I dunno if that's the kind of criminal you're looking for, but my character sells things. ... ;D She's an ace concoctor. Pretty small-time dealings though, in the grand scheme of things.

... THAT CAN CHANGE. But yeah, peddler eeeet cook. *puts tattered chef hat on Fae*

Get in contact with me, be it through PM's or in-game! (: