LF Partner in Crime! :3

Hi there~ ^.^

My character Liliro Liro is quite the little mischief! She is often lurking around spying on people, O-Or taking pretty things which aren't hers!

What I'm looking for is a partner in crime! Someone Lili can do these things with but who is also her best friend a-and maybe more? *blushes* and if the two reeeeeally get along then maybe.. E-Eternal Bond.. blush.gif

Preferably A female Lala like herself but that's not a definite! She is more of a personality seeker than looks so let me know if you want to meet her! Here is her Wiki and a picture below for those who want to get a better feel for her. :3

I look forward to hearing from you!

File:Liliro_Liro%21.png

I haven't seen you in forever btw. Get on ):

Been on for the past couple of days, yo. You'd just been listed as AFK so I didn't get any responses back...and I'm currently at work. :c

OP: You looking for a partner in crime only, or someone who could use your talents? :3

I haven't seen you in forever btw. Get on ):

Been on for the past couple of days, yo.  You'd just been listed as AFK so I didn't get any responses back...and I'm currently at work.  :c

OP: You looking for a partner in crime only, or someone who could use your talents? :3

Well this thread was made so I can find myself a partner yes, but I'm always looking to expand my RP circle! ^.^ So i'm sure her talents can be used!

Just made a new alt that might be of some interest! She's a Keeper, pretty decent with a boy, and is very good at playing the part of the wide-eyed aspiring bard from the little old Shroud. But she's definitely a troublemaker in her own right and I can see her being more than glad to help Lili out. She's bisexual too, so who knows about the romance bit (and if you wanted to keep looking for a female Lala maybe they could be a trio of sorts?)

Anyway character's name is Tahla Khamazom if you're interested!

I actually have a little female Lala (Lalafi Lafi, actually) who can be mischievous herself. Perhaps not in the "steal ALL THE THINGS" kind of way and more in the "mess with people's heads" way, but still.

However, she is an alt. So. If you find someone better, by all means, I won't be offended. xD

I think after a long and fruitful search, lili has found her partner in crime! :3 

I'm always open for now people to come make mischief with though!

If you want to create some trouble or you're happy with your poor character being on of lili's victims, give me a message!!