Hailing from Celes Arca, Looking for RP and good times

Hello! I'm Mitzi :love:

--MMORPG background :cactuar:

Celes Arca Online for a handful of years testing from root beta to launch, FFXIV via PS3 briefly and not too often due to poor processing, currently on Steam with So Graphics!

--RP experience :tonberry:

Long time ago in the AOL chats but mostly in RPG Forums that popped up with the trends of the time. Started RPing as Eryigeim Thorskyltwyn however was on PS3 and witnesses will confirm for me that the game was just barely playable let alone able to process fast text. I'd like to get back into it. Using a character that is more fun to play as. I need brushing up on the Immersion part. (More detail of surroundings or bodily awareness/whatnot) but for now I'm a Light - to Medium RPer with focus on story and not crushing my new friends with walls of text about non-essentials.

:chocobo: Currently looking for a FC that is on the smaller side that is RP based, preferably not despair obsessed/overly melodramatic. I know as RPers we are sensitive and a bit dramatic with a flair but just asking for a group that doesn't solely rp tragedy and planets exploding. I can't play a happy character in an exploded planet filled with dead NPCs.

--Character ideas/info

Mitzi Moui is a runt of a litter of Keepers of the Moon. There is nothing truly remarkable about her that would help her stand out among the large clan consisting of mostly sisters. Unwilling to try and compete with the impossible hand she had been dealt she left her luxurious home in the attempt to carve out a living as an Adventurer. Believing Adventuring is the path for people who have no place to find where they fit. Never having to work for anything in her life she is quickly learning just how hard it can be to earn the simple necessities in life outside the clan. Personality is playful, childish innocence, however her impulsiveness and sense of humor lead her to mischievous deeds. (We won't discuss the whereabouts of Mr. Frog)

Currently she is training in Culinary and can convince anyone that with the right spices they can consider cannibalizing their guildmates.

While being rejected from the Archery Guild one too many times due to lack of talent she has taken to fishing as an obtainable hobby.

--What kind of a role-player are you aiming to be?

Light to medium for now.

--Anything from real life you're comfortable with sharing?

I bought my first PC from IBuyPower

Still learning what I can do with it. Any tips are appreciated. :thumbsup:

5a8164e1cb9ce_2014-12-10_00002(2).jpg.7f8b2fca7e6ceddfd8e3998d95379380.jpg

5a8164e1d36ce_2014-12-10_00003(2).jpg.18e500bfc2a13b609020e117b2dcfd60.jpg

2014-12-10_00013.thumb.jpg.91218d417bbd857bd4472cd1ca091229.jpg

2014-12-10_00018.thumb.jpg.33fb61c4ec801bfe0dd8cfa8890efb76.jpg

Among the tabs at the top of the page but under the fancy banner there's a "Linkshell" button. It's a decent tool for looking around for an FC that might fit your style. I'd also like to plug that, if you're ICly ever in Ul'dah, that the Quicksand (adventurer's guild) is more-or-less always home to some roleplayers. It's nota bad spot to meet some new folks and get to know some new faces.

The RP'ing world needs more sunshine, I agree. <3

If you would like to poke Steel, feel free to. I usually appear around 7pm EST or somewhere thereabouts. Steel's not exactly a bubbling cauldron, but she's also not a brooding doomy ball either. I like to refer to her as "brutality with a smirk"....if I had to sum her up in a sentence.

Hello there, welcome to the RPC! I'm planning on buying a PC from ibuypower myself, just need to make up my mind about what I want. We're a bit on the larger side, but Harbingers of Dawn is a good-aligned, med-heavy RP FC dedicated to protecting and aiding the citizens of Eorzea. You're welcome to check us out! You can learn more about us here and apply on our website if you're interested.