EU Company ?

Aelwyna

I think what he's trying to say is that turning this thread from a search for a Free Company that suits your hours into a call-out thread is disrespectful and inappropriate not only to the person you're calling out but also the people viewing the thread and offering help.

Ah, now this I can understand of course :thumbsup:

But don't you think it can be interesting for the people viewing this thread to see different reactions from different people ?

This way they can make up their mind by themselves, and make an educated choice when they want to join a Free Company, based on what they saw here ?

I think what he's trying to say is that turning this thread from a search for a Free Company that suits your hours into a call-out thread is disrespectful and inappropriate not only to the person you're calling out but also the people viewing the thread and offering help.

Ah, now this I can understand of course  :thumbsup:

But don't you think it can be interesting for the people viewing this thread to see different reactions from different people ?

This way they can make up their mind by themselves, and make an educated choice when they want to join a Free Company, based on what they saw here ?

Keep in mind that as it's disrespectful to call out, they'll cast judgement on all individuals and parties involved as matters such as this could have been better settled by privately speaking to Sastra inquiring why you were rejected so the two of you could have come to a respectful understanding and she could even have helped you.

matters such as this could have been better settled by privately speaking to Sastra inquiring why you were rejected so the two of you could have come to a respectful understanding and she could even have helped you.

Well, we'll just have to agree to disagree then, because I still think that it's better if everyone sees what kind of Free Company the Kindred is, there will be some people who will think "ok Aelwyna is a jerk and Sastra seems awesome so I'll join her Company", and some other people who will think "ok those guys in the Kindred seem too condescending and obnoxious so I'll stay away from them", it's a win-win situation for everyone :P

More importantly, call-out threads are not permitted on the RPC (rule #1). If you have an issue with a person or group, please take it up with them privately or on the group's forums, rather than on a public thread here.

Since I don't see a means by which this thread will get back on track, I'm just going to go ahead and close it.

#magicAdminHat