Two For the Post of One

Not yet, Kurt's still got stay a man for his lady friend xD.

That's just Alicen though, been focusing on her more this time since I'm procrastinating instead of taking up carpentry and decorating Kurt's room in the YTC HQ. Though I did make Alicen based on what I had in mind if Kurt had his drink spiked.

Edit: Kurtte not Kurt.

Hey!

Like we talked about I am still really getting my bearings but I have an alt that Keil might be friends with. I also have an Ul'dahn merchant who regularly hires bodyguards and has a track record of taking advantage of Ala Mhigan refugees because she's a cheapskate and many of them are desperate.

My Gridania alt is an elezen aspiring lady-knight type based loosely based off of my San d'Orian main from FFXI. I haven't decided if she is a recent Ishgardian immigrant or her family has been in the Shroud for a few generations, but she is both in the Lancer's Guild and would possibly recognize Keil's surname(?) because she would probably be at least acquainted with other Ishgardians in Gridania.

The Elezen is named Valenne Hauteclaire and is at Lv1 because I just made her yesterday, but if you want to RP I should be playing her this weekend.

The Ul'dahn character is named Rosalind Westwind and her wiki profile is in my sig if you are looking for some kind of employer for Alicen. Basically, she is a crazy book merchant/hack historian who raids abandoned settlements for things to sell out of her junk/book cart. ICly she is a horrible fighter who just poisons anything threatening and runs away.

And there's always Kagome, who you know is my main, if Keil comes to Limsa sometime soon. She's basically a refugee character who is driven by working her way out of Limsa's underbelly right now. Once I get Lv15 rogue on her, I'll be traveling around with her and we can RP then if you're still Gridania-based on him!

Thanks for all your help in-game and re: PS4 controls! (^ω^)