Fantastic Philanthropist seeks fellow fortune-hunters!

Those that earn their place in history are the true immortal bread winners. - Famous Last Words

You! Yes, you! Are you seeking to make a name for yourself? Perhaps every time you envision a wise scholar or curious berk opening a history book in the next hundred years - you see your name right there on the preliminary pages or perhaps the appendix well, the future looks bright for you!

[align=center]308x494http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb411/Arkeyark/Kaboom.png[/img]

Shashato Shato - daring and legitimate archeologist, aetheric expert and arcane historian. 100% Professional, 100% Duneborn and 10^(10^(10¹⁰⁰))% Moogle Friendly.

[align=left]And boy, do I have an opportunity for you. My recent forrays into the wild reaches of the Eorzean realm have allowed me to make two three very dramatic discoveries that have shaken the very foundations of my astute understanding of the world.

1. Robes are not sufficient protection from towering scaled monstrosities.
  2. Working alone comes with risks, especially if you are easily distracted.
  3. It sucks not to have three arms, because trying to fend off raging wild animals whilst fondling a chisel and hammer is not only difficult - but physically impossible.

So in the best interest in advancing the knowledge of the people - I have decided that it would likely be a wise idea to begin seeking out some assistance. See this? This is where you come in. I am on the look out for bright and hope-filled individuals or perhaps even just willing individuals who are down on their luck  to assist me with all manner of small and major tasks. You will be the backbone of my entire operation and will receive no shortage of rewards for your assistance. What's that? Monetary rewards? You moneygrubbing kobold-nuzzling son of a puk's rear end that's been run over repeatedly because you've been too busy nuzzling kobolds repeatedly to take care of your stupid puk father you embarassment to all of life within this world, the next and every multiverse that may exist out there I mean how dare you ask for money when I am offering you a pristine chance to learn things that would make most normal fools' minds explode implode and then explode again with unlimited amounts of amazement you bet your sweet patootee there's some money in it for you! Prices are negotiable once we have met but at the very least you shall receive an amazingly miniscule okay equal share of the profit.

As of right now, your duties may include:

• Assisting me with theories and setting up tests.
  • Acting as a meatshield physical barrier between me and incoming threats.
  • Assisting in the extraction of artifacts (handle with care) and examining their properties.
  • Covering any fields which I am not knowledgeable in.
  • Maintaining the condition of equipment.
  • Boiling eggs. Those still confound me.

Side note: I am also on the look out for any knowledgeable and bright minds skilled in the disciplines of magic so assist me in my own personal training. As an aspirant, I seek to branch out once I have mastered my archanist's skills and inevitably become a magical jack-of-all-trades. Your assistance in the matter will be rewarded with my astute attention and attendance to all lessons both practical and theory as well as proper payment of any fees required.

So, do you feel up to the task? Don't be shy - even if you feel you lack the skills, you'll be whipped into shape under my care and looking at fame, fortune and self-satesfaction in no time!

If you are interested in this - please contact your nearest delivery moogle!

Forever functioning forward,

Shashato

[align=center]OOC Section

[align=left]So, in my constantly expanding endeavors to both carve out my character's personal story as well as tug others along for a fun and inviting ride - I am opening this up. I'm looking for anyone willing to associate with Shashato for a couple of roleplay events I have planned alongside anything we choose to do in between - be it IC leveling, dungeon runs & so on!

Your character is more then just someone being strung along for random things! The purpose of all of this is to make curious and entertaining stories that also breed good character development for both parties and entertainment for us players!

If you ever feel you want to pull something off that would be of benefit to your character and/or advance their personal plots and develop them in a way you see fit, by all means I'm open to any and all suggestions.

Be aware that I am in an EU Timezone (+1GMT) and am usually online between 18:00 and 01:00 (6PM and 1AM) during weekdays and almost all day during the weekends (save for perhaps Friday evenings, I have a D&D game to run). However, if you need to talk to me for any reason whatsoever, I'm usually online both on the forums and skype during most of the day, though my reply time may be based on how busy work is (it's usually dead quiet).

If you're interesting in making connections (hurhur, I made a laff) then by all means, feel free to send me a PM in-game, reply to this thread or send me a PM! I look forward to hearing from anyone interested. Likewise, if you have any questions, reply button's right down there!  [/align]

[/align]

[/align]

[/align]