Rosamund Hale

I. Basic Info

II. RP Style

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy): Heavy
  • Views on RP combat and injuries: I can roll or emote for combat, no preference. Life-threatening or permanently altering injuries should be discussed with me OOC first. I'm also against character death, sorry.
  • Views on IC romance: If it makes sense and the characters have a connection, why not?
  • Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc): I'm open to the possibility of working out pre-existing connections and relations.
  • Views on lore: I think official lore can be a bit short on details, so of course we'll try to fill in the gaps, but what one person has decided for their character may diverge wildly from another. That doesn't necessarily mean either person is wrong - unless of course they directly contradict what lore we do have. I think these differences can add some nice diversity and potential for more RP. That said, ignoring established lore, claiming links to famous NPCs, and so on tend to break immersion for me.
  • Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc): I usually use /say and emotes but in crowded areas I might switch to /party. I'm also fine with using IC linkshells.

III. Other Info

• Timezone: GMT
  • Contact info: aethersent#0001 on Discord and @aethersent on Tumblr
Edited by Rosamund