Enla's Art and Things (Commissions tentatively open?)

Enla

• 2 weeks later...

All of these are really nice! I particularly like that stain-glass looking one and am really looking forward to see it colored (should that be part of your agenda). Keep up the great work :)

Also, for the record, you can change the name of the thread if you do a full edit on the OP. At least, you should... I had to do the same on a thread of mine.

All of these are really nice! I particularly like that stain-glass looking one and am really looking forward to see it colored (should that be part of your agenda). Keep up the great work :)

Also, for the record, you can change the name of the thread if you do a full edit on the OP. At least, you should... I had to do the same on a thread of mine.

Derp. DERPPPPPPP. Huge derp on my part. x__x Thank you so much for pointing that out. xD

And thank you for your kind words! ;w;

Finished first part of the charrie sheet, and attempted to cell-shade it for good measure just to see if I could. Not sure if I like it that much. Other parts will be worked on and the final product finished when I have the time in between other things. It still feels so weird not to have crushing artblock. :blush:

tumblr_nt3upwM5Tr1tct8ako1_r1_540.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...