Enla's Art and Things (Commissions tentatively open?)

Enla

Because I figured it's high time I made a master thread for this... :blush: I'm a rather slow sketcher, so this will probably not be updated all that often, but I'll try to keep it up to date regardless...

Commission Info:

http://nyaore.tumblr.com/commissions

[align=center]Currently Working On:

tumblr_nsr44ugpJn1tct8ako1_540.png

Progress: Finished.[/align]

[align=center]Older Art:

tumblr_nhsw72XIVc1tct8ako1_r1_1280.png

tumblr_ngz36kr7jd1tct8ako1_1280.png

tumblr_nglscfpxwF1tct8ako1_r2_1280.png

tumblr_nfu8e9p6x41tct8ako1_1280.png

[/align]

Everything else is up on nyaore.tumblr.com to a point, a lot of works in progress in particular, with much older art on whisperingwinds.deviantart.com.

Your art just so pretty...I can't find any other words to say really. 

/thumbsup

/thumbsup

/thumbsup

/thumbsup

/thumbsup

:D

Thank you. :blush: I'm still very much learning, particularly with humans and in finding my own definitive style. I tend to bounce around a lot as I'll see a tutorial on Deviantart for how to do something and I'll be all over it like jam on toast.

• 3 weeks later...

Not dead... Still working on that picture... WIP for the win~ I fixed a lot of the facial structure too as it was bugging me. One of these days I need to just pick random people to draw so I get over these issues when it comes to faces. Or just go into stock photo la-la land till I'm more confident that I can draw the faces right the first three times, rather than on the tenth attempt. :blush:

tumblr_nk9s7lD8Gx1tct8ako1_1280.png

^ Started base shading on the face. No highlights yet, secondary colors, or anything really, Will be posting other WIP to my tumblr.

So I noticed you didn't say anything about commissions, but I'd be willing to pay a bit for something along the lines of the last picture you did in your opening post:)

Pm me and let me know if it's something you'd like to try!

I'm really -really- antsy about doing commissions as I have a tendency to worry that I'm messing everything up royally while doing them. A feeling which -inevitably- leads to me doing exactly that. I'll PM you and see if it'll be something I'm comfortable with attempting though. Thank you so much for thinking my art is worth being commissioned. :blush:

So I noticed you didn't say anything about commissions, but I'd be willing to pay a bit for something along the lines of the last picture you did in your opening post:)

Pm me and let me know if it's something you'd like to try!

I'm really -really- antsy about doing commissions as I have a tendency to worry that I'm messing everything up royally while doing them. A feeling which -inevitably- leads to me doing exactly that. I'll PM you and see if it'll be something I'm comfortable with attempting though. Thank you so much for thinking my art is worth being commissioned. :blush:

PM sent back!

• 1 month later...

That's really amazing!

I love the detail on the armour and the overall style

Thank you so much! :blush: I tried a few new things with this one and am overall pleased with how it turned out.

Yeah you did an awesome job!

I'd recommend you any day

That's really amazing!

I love the detail on the armour and the overall style

Thank you so much! :blush: I tried a few new things with this one and am overall pleased with how it turned out.

Yeah you did an awesome job!

I'd recommend you any day

Thanks! It was fun to draw and thank you for letting me have the opportunity to do so. :D

tumblr_nmrs9bcvg11tct8ako1_540.png

Finished it, finally... x__x -dies- Now I can move onto other things, and possibly start RPing Cylin again. For larger versions go to my deviantart or tumblr, the latter is listed in my signature and the former is listed on my tumblr. -dies again-

• 4 weeks later...

Was that a solas I saw in one of your pieces? :D *lights up at the possibility of more da*

lol, yes it was. I'm waiting awhile before doing any more DA work but that game series is one of my favorites so you can expect to see more at some point. ;)

This is really cute. I love how you paint the fur ♥

Thank you! :D

• 2 months later...