Character searching for a family!

[align=center][iC][/align]

[align=center]Hello! My name is Tatayon, I am but a little one searching for a place to live, be it in a house or not. I like spending time in the sun, but the forest is also beautiful! Or do I like the beach, I have no idea.. Race doesn't matter, as long as you can take care of me, please.. [/align]

[align=center][Ooc][/align]

[align=center]The person behind Tatayon is for the most part seeking IC relations, a family perhabs, be it single parent or a duo, trio I have no pref. But I do prefer that to be in the same FC as they.[/align]

[align=center]- I do search for a heavy-rp-fc - but if so I can be persuaded to join a med-rp-fc

could even become part of a family or a new characters family tree.[/align]

[align=center]If you wish to be a parent to my little one, contact me in game or here, I go by Tatayon Jijiyon (but I can and would like to change his surname to your surname, if you'd like.)[/align]

[align=center]- I will ofcourse be the one to turn you down or accept, depending on your reputation in the game etc. I for one can/will also change the firstname to something else to work better with the surname instead.[/align]