LF Sword and Board Mentor and some new contacts

So as much as I think I can easily ride the dungeons to 50 on her GLD, I think it'd be more interesting if she could find a mentor on art of Sword and Board. I am going factor in the GLD into her IC life so I'm not exactly looking for someone to turn her into Paladin, free or otherwise.

As for how they meet. Well she frequents the QS in her battered ((and NQ, dear god)) gear. Maybe one of you might even catch her stumbling and bumbling out in Thanalan trying hit things with the bladed part with probably the wrong stance, technique, etc.

So yeah maybe they'd just walk by and leave her to her stumbling or some kind soul out there would at least show her the basics.

My main, floria is primarily a healer, and described as kind hearted to a fault, she also is a free paladin whose capable with sword on board, perhaps she can teach (and probably slap a cure into her) your gld, she's already teaching one gladiator, but she could always train another.

My main, floria is primarily a healer, and described as kind hearted to a fault, she also is a free paladin whose capable with sword on board, perhaps she can teach (and probably slap a cure into her) your gld, she's already teaching one gladiator, but she could always train another.

Yes, if it isn't too much of a bother. Maybe Ramona can incorporate so many SnB styles she can make her own style much like Jeet Kune Do....Keep the mentors rolling please!