-- Community RP Idea -- The Turks

Val

Val you came across some genius idea I must say.

Lol I enjoyed just reading the OP let alone commenting!

I can't picture Aaron being a Turk because reasons but if I make a new Alt I've been pondering over for ages you think she could join in?

We'd love to have you! Just make sure the alt follows the ideas, more or less, and doesn't run around yelling "I'M A TURK LOL" and they're pretty much fine to be in =)

And the idea wasn't entirely mine! I'm kind of just a messenger that thought the idea was also pretty amazing and fun =)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a quick update!

We've got some people that have been interested, though I know we've been pretty quiet lately! Unfortunately, I haven't really been able to have the time to focus strictly on my alt (which is only level 17 x_x I need to get him up there!).

I've considered ways of letting people know that the Turks are actively RPing in the Gold Saucer for any that may be interested in joining in, either as a bystander or to just interact. I've had my character stand around the Quicksand a few times, but to me that seems counterproductive to the idea as a whole.

That being said, does anyone have any ideas to clue those in that may want to join us when we get together to RP them? It's been pretty sporadic lately, though we tend to use the Manderville Lounge in Wonder Square when we do! So if you're walking around and see a bunch of suits, it's probably some of us!