Gold Saucer Turks

Val

The Gold Saucer Turks is an OOC Linkshell for people that wish to participate/be a part of RP involving the Turks. Information in the Background/Lore section is a WIP, as we will add/edit things when the details are more fully fleshed out. The original post can be found here.

Looking for an invite? Ask:

• Val Nunh
  • Faye Covington

• 5 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Do you guys still come to Ul'dah to cause trouble?  Because I want to see more of that! ^_^

Haha sometimes! There's a few of us still around. Sadly a lot of us have been busy with RL and all that, but I could probably swing it happening sometime :v

• 1 month later...

We do! I'll look for you in game and send out an invite :)

Right now, as I've said, there's not a lot of us and not an absolute ton going on. We're mostly facilitating RP for other people right now, but we could get together and do some random RP on the side as well sometime!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys! I was unable to be on the RPC/took some time from the game for a bit, but we're still around! If you're still interested, hit me up in game or via the RPC and I'll also be trying to find you guys! I'm still trying to get in touch with Jess'a as well, but the times just never seem to match up ;o;

• 2 weeks later...