Limsa Lominsa Character Directory

Personal Profile

[align=left]

Character Name: Eloah Al'saher

Race: Hyur Midlander

Domestic Profile

Civil Status: Citizen of Limsa Lominsa

Place of Residence: Limsa Lominsa

Free Company: Animal House <> ( Non-RP )

Social Profile

Quiet, polite and more often than not, a friendly in his demeanor. First thing people tend to notice is his beauty, he has been often mistaken for a female due to his delicate features. ( I have had this happen quite often, sometimes with hilarious OOC conversations as a result. Thought I'd weave it in his character. )

He aspires to the ideals of a wandering Paladin in his travels. Trying to find a balance between making ends meet and doing the right thing. Sometimes the two are one and the same, sometimes not. During his travels he's often found asking about a bronze skinned Roegadyn woman he is searching for.

Meta Profile

I'm mostly Light/Very Light in my RP habits and mostly doing some PVE when I am online. I am comfortable with all facets of roleplaying, even the more mature topics. I am open to walk ups and random RP, but please send a /tell if you want to do RP that doesn't end abruptly in a sudden PVE queue pop.

[/align]

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personal Profile

Character Name: Maetikoel Syhrkoensyn

Race: Miqote/Keeper Of The Moon

Domestic Profile

Civil Status: Citizen/Lominsian Native

Place of Residence: Inn at the Drowning Wench

Free Company: Bastille

Social Profile

A rather friendly if not loud mouth Miqote that is seen spending a lot of time around Sea Wolves. Due to him being raised by one since he was a child he tends to act as if he was one. For the most part he is a pretty friendly individual, but can get a bit competitive. He'll take any bet as long as it doesn't get him killed or in serious trouble.

Meta Profile

A Miqote raised by Roes instead of Hyurs. The creation of this character was kind of inspired by a topic on this forum about adopted Miqos and so this one was born. Would like to test out this character at some point and get his personality down. Unlike most people if RPing In-game I'm not much of a fan of Walk-Ups at least not for the first time. I prefer first times to be plotted out and the times after can be Walk-Ups

If you ever want to just hang out with a loud mouthed Miqo. Send me a message on here or if you see me in game send a /tell my way and we can talk

• 6 months later...

[align=justify]Personal Profile

Character Name: I'datih Slver

Race: Seeker/Keeper Miqo'te

Domestic Profile

Civil Status: Citizen

Place of Residence: Limsa

Free Company: Winter's Wake

Social Profile

A care-free man, more concerned about doing as he pleases than paying mind to what other might suggest he do. Though he seems to be fairly upbeat most of the time, a handful of things can spark him into anger. [/align]

[align]

Despite his apparent disregard for any rules or law, he does keep very close to the code as given by the Rogues' Guild. He can be nearly inflexible when it comes to upholding it, especially the tenets regarding the innocent and slavery. 

Though work for Wake takes him away from Limsa from time to time, he can usually be found around the docks or, more often, the dive bar he runs.

Meta Profile

Datih is a rogue of the Dutiful Sisters variety. Prior to his joining, he lived on the sea as both a slave and a pirate, and some might know him/of him in one or both of these capacities. Though he has tried to distance himself from what he considers his former life, there is always the chance to stir up old wounds.

He keeps a small dive bar that is ICly located somewhere down a seedy Limsan alleyway, but OOCly is an apartment in the Mists. While I have classes 8am-3pm M-F (and due to bus traveling, get home around 5ish Central Time), I'm available for much longer during weekends. This might be changing come summertime.

[/align]

• Maril unpinned this topic