Shadottie's Art & Commissions

Shadottie

[align=center]tumblr_o1by2fArTP1qmdt3no1_1280.png

tumblr_o1by2fArTP1qmdt3no2_1280.jpg

“An’ when ye gaze long inta tha Void, tha Void also gazes long inta ye.”

[/align]

My very first illustration commission and what a blast! ALL THE FEELS. Nahare Mergrey on the Balmung server of FFXIV! First pic should be a nice closeup of some striking details I really loved working on.  Thank you again, Naha!

Want some art of your own? Check out my commission info on the first page! As of right now, I have three slots available!

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[align=center](insert uncontrollable squealing and flailing here)[/align]

Omg omg omg omg. I know I already said it, but Shadottie I can't thank you enough! Nahare turned out PERFECT. If anyone has been thinking of commissioning art from this lovely woman, DO EEEEEEEET!

Speaking as someone with a character in Nahare's proximity/periphery, and as someone with a character who knows what Nahare is going through, I love seeing the detailing in this commission. Absolutely gutwrenching. Feeeeeelssssss.

[align=center](insert uncontrollable squealing and flailing here)[/align]

Omg omg omg omg. I know I already said it, but Shadottie I can't thank you enough! Nahare turned out PERFECT. If anyone has been thinking of commissioning art from this lovely woman, DO EEEEEEEET!

ksjlkas NAHA <333 And I know I said it in so many ways too already, but seriously, thank you! <33

Speaking as someone with a character in Nahare's proximity/periphery, and as someone with a character who knows what Nahare is going through, I love seeing the detailing in this commission. Absolutely gutwrenching. Feeeeeelssssss.

Hnnngh, all the feels! That makes me happy to hear, thanks Osric! ;u; <33 I'm still getting to know Naha through rp, so it means a lot to know I captured her character and the moment really well!

If you are soulless and have no feelings, the picture makes it look like Nahare has leaking eye syndrome and needs some clear eyes to get the dirt outta them.  lol.

Man, someone should fix that...! It's not good to be soulless and stuff.D: Lol, thanks Askier. xD <33

tumblr_o1nbtr0tTO1qmdt3no3_500.png

tumblr_o1nbtr0tTO1qmdt3no1_500.png

[align=center]

tumblr_o1nbtr0tTO1qmdt3no2_1280.jpg

PRAISE THE SUN![/align]

Illustration commission of Y’Amra Tia! This was such a challenge because I’m not very good with warm colors, but it turned into a great learning process for me. I’m super happy with how it turned out!  There were a few variations of this piece. Patreon folks will get to check those out! :D !

AAAAAAH! SEITSUDAAAAA!! *flails wildly* I'm so happy with how the pics of Amra turned out! If anyone is thinking about getting art done, the lovely Shadottie is fantastic! Thanks so much, Sei! <3

It's getting so much love on tumblr! It makes me happy >w< I'll say it again that this was a lot of fun to work on, and so cool to see where it went from earlier drafts! Thanks again, Amra!! <33

I'm sorry. Sei, the photo is amazing but. . .

Amra is still a shirtless hippie!

-shakes old man fist-

Yeah, you whap that walking-cane and tell him what's up!! noLOL Thank you, Askier! xD <33

[align=center] Know My Story

tumblr_o1qhp1SUF91usie9vo1_1280.jpg[/align]

The man held his hand out for Tsaganarii, “[ … Love is a true thing, a happy thing …” He tilted his head with a small smile, red braids swayed with the motion, “[… An irrational thing, but a good thing… The Doubts he carried, he no longer wished to feel again around you, and he did not. …]” His dark-brown hues fell to the waters beneath their feet, “[… A Shade and nothing more simply blinded him again…]”

The ghost of a friend in past raised his to meet Tsaganarii’s again, “[… Will you help draw back that veil for the last time, Tsaganarii-san…?]” The quiet hush of ripples, and the gentle song of water droplets filled the silence as he waited, hand out for hers.

---

I've had this visual forming in my head for the past couple weeks since I finished Sei's plot arc, and I've had some good music to inspire me further! I finally took a little time for myself to paint this out in a couple hours. For anyone that notes the fold of his clothes, yes, it was intentional! (Poor guy...)

The Gates and Sealing techniques used to help Seitsuda did some.. peculiar things to those involved! Tsaganarii especially had a strange chance encounter in what felt like a dream…

If you'd like to read a blip of what happened, check out the link here!

[align=center]tumblr_o1wpa5LPU01qmdt3no3_1280.png

tumblr_o1wpa5LPU01qmdt3no1_1280.png

tumblr_o1wpa5LPU01qmdt3no2_1280.jpg

Blood of the Dragon[/align]

Commission of Kivhi’to Arakhai! Another very fun commission to work on. ALL THE BLUE.. @u@ ALL THAT DRAGOON ARMOR. Very fun.

If you’d like some art of your own, check out the first page of the thread for information and availability!

I love it! This was the first person I have ever commissioned and it was certainly worth it. Nanagi looks so cute and serious. Ahhhhhhh!

I can't thank you enough Shadottie!

Anyone considering to commission needs to come with this way. Shadottie is very kind and easy to work with. They kept me posted through out the weeks that they were working on it and I was never disappointed with what I saw.

• 2 weeks later...

I love it! This was the first person I have ever commissioned and it was certainly worth it. Nanagi looks so cute and serious. Ahhhhhhh!

I can't thank you enough Shadottie!

Anyone considering to commission needs to come with this way. Shadottie is very kind and easy to work with. They kept me posted through out the weeks that they were working on it and I was never disappointed with what I saw.

Nagi! Nice art!

Omg. I am dumb. I thought I replied to this, BUT I DIDN'T. /LIESDOWN

Thank you, Nanagi! It was wonderful working with you! You're too sweet!! ;A;

Thank you, Rini! >w<

I went quiet for a while, so I could work on surprise Valentine gift art for a man to his sweetheart!! >w< So cuuuute. I love drawing fluff!

tumblr_o2k9s1SFjZ1qmdt3no1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o2k9nicbXt1qmdt3no1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o2k9kn1XTL1qmdt3no1_1280.jpg

Also, this thread turned a year old yesterday! wow!! Crazy that a year has flown by since I joined this website, and I've been playing FFXIV for a little over a year now! ... Looking back, aaahh I've grown, and I miss my very first character, Nonovi! xDD omg. Good times, good times... all around this past year!!

I went quiet for a while, so I could work on surprise Valentine gift art for a man to his sweetheart!! >w< So cuuuute. I love drawing fluff!

tumblr_o2k9s1SFjZ1qmdt3no1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o2k9nicbXt1qmdt3no1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o2k9kn1XTL1qmdt3no1_1280.jpg

Also, this thread turned a year old yesterday! wow!! Crazy that a year has flown by since I joined this website, and I've been playing FFXIV for a little over a year now! ... Looking back, aaahh I've grown, and I miss my very first character, Nonovi! xDD omg.  Good times, good times... all around this past year!!

-Overloads on cuteness and pukes on the floor. Then dies. Bitter old man cats cannot handle such insane levels of cute.-

Askier noooo D: /throws down some phoenix downs!

Another one done, and it's a first! Throwing it under a spoiler because it's NSFW, but thank you again, Naha!! 8D Gorgeous kitty lady is gorgeous! ...And I had fun trying to give this piece a mood with colors to accent her pose!

JNLLwsR.jpg

[align=center]-squeals and happy flails-[/align]

Eeeee~! She looks so pretty! I've pondered a pin-up commission for a while now and I'm so glad I had you draw it. I really love the colors, and the addition of her weapons is something I always wanted to be shown because it reflects part of her personality/sass. Thank you so much~! <3

[align=center]-squeals and happy flails-[/align]

Eeeee~! She looks so pretty! I've pondered a pin-up commission for a while now and I'm so glad I had you draw it. I really love the colors, and the addition of her weapons is something I always wanted to be shown because it reflects part of her personality/sass. Thank you so much~! <3

*Drools over mustache senpai and then promptly faints*

((As always WONDERFUL WORK Shadottie! I love the commissions you did for me and I love love that pin up of Nahare, the colors and her expression is just...see above reaction.))

I fail to actually send what I write, AGAIN. but aaahh thank you, guys!! ;A;///  /blushes forever.

Chipping along at all the commissions! I got this one done today after a month of quite the development! It's fun to look at the work in progress and how things changed! I'll have all those WIPs and things available on Patreon!

Putting it under a cut for some mild violence (Blood and bodies. You've been warned!). 

tumblr_o38m9sqCPz1qmdt3no3_1280.jpg

tumblr_o38m9sqCPz1qmdt3no2_1280.png

tumblr_o38m9sqCPz1qmdt3no1_1280.png

The Night the Broken Bird fled her cage.

Illustration commission of Izanami Tatewaki, on the Balmung Server!

Another fun piece from Amra. Seriously, dude <33 Thank you!! A lot of really cool poses came out of drafting this out before we decided on this one! I drew inspiration from Goku in DBZ and Naruto from... well, Naruto!  I was happy to hear that I should use a younger Naruto as a reference when working on little Amra. It worked out great! 

And omg, COEURLS. So many scales! ...Seriously though, it was relaxing to work on to make it what it was. I can't explain. haha

The tattoo was inspired by Azeyma's symbol and that whole sun/fire motif going for Amra. There were a couple designs that stuck out, so I mashed them together to come up with what I did!

I'll be posting sketches and progress shots on Patreon! Enjoy!

tumblr_o3g1rqhT5c1qmdt3no3_1280.jpg

tumblr_o3g1rqhT5c1qmdt3no2_1280.jpg  tumblr_o3g1rqhT5c1qmdt3no1_1280.jpg

A couple of warm up speed paints I did recently too.

tumblr_o3cnsrfjK01usie9vo1_1280.jpg

Completely unintentional FFX moment in RP about a month ago or so now. Babbies be cute!

Also, Lost City of Amdapor HM is the bomb. I absolutely adore that dungeon and that first boss's mechanics were a lot of fun to learn in a blind run with Narii! xD I felt the need to draw after getting a closer look at the Shades that appear.

[align=center]Neura Squamae[/align]

[align=center]tumblr_o3c1w9NheF1usie9vo1_1280.jpg [/align]