Tinkerer looking for arcanima instructor

Brave is looking to become somewhat proficient in arcanima so she can possibly integrate it into a little bit of a science project that she's working on: amplifying mechanical motion with aetheric control. Would anyone's character be willing to help her? She's pretty good a math and geometry, which I understand are important parts of being an arcanist.

Also, she'd love having her own carbuncle. So cute!

Brave is looking to become somewhat proficient in arcanima so she can possibly integrate it into a little bit of a science project that she's working on: amplifying mechanical motion with aetheric control. Would anyone's character be willing to help her? She's pretty good a math and geometry, which I understand are important parts of being an arcanist.

Also, she'd love having her own carbuncle. So cute!

Check out Unsung Heroes, they are an academy of learning and would be able to do this. Even if you can't join you may find a mentor.

[unsung Heroes Web site]

Nebbs: Maybe Brave could run into Nebula and she could point her in that direction?

Jana: I'll keep that in mind, thanks!

Sure think I will add you to me "keeping an eye out" list *hugs*

Nebbs: Maybe Brave could run into Nebula and she could point her in that direction?

Jana: I'll keep that in mind, thanks!

Sure think I will add you to me "keeping an eye out" list *hugs*

Drive by hit and run RP!

Nebula meets Brave and tries to help her find training.

ffxiv.exe_DX9_20150404_164618.jpg

ffxiv.exe_DX9_20150404_181141.jpg