LF Nymeia Followers, Bards, Seers

Hello,

Working on April's pilgrimage and wanted to get back to roots on the event with finding people who are interested in a particular (or particular few) of the Twelve.

I'll be touching base with regulars and see what they want as well! :)

I don't have a time set yet, but I'm thinking it'll be between the 17th to the 20th depending on people's availability.

Nymeia, the watcher of celestial bodies and goddess of fate, commands the element of water and is associated with the Second Umbral Moon (fourth month). She is depicted as a weaver donning a white, silken veil. Her symbol is the spinning wheel. Elder sister of Althyk, and master of Rhalgr.

If someone has a connection to her or her ideals and would like to be a speaker at the event, please send me a PM with what times you're available at and what your basic idea is.

I'm going to have fewer speakers at this pilgrimage and focus on keeping the event shorter. I'm also looking for a couple people after the event who would like to help others interact and share their own opinions.

Things to do:

- can either do a song, a poem, something artistic about Nymeia.

- Tell a story about how Nymeia has impacted your life in character.

- Can lead a 'prayer corner' after the presentation where the person asks others for their opinions and encourage people to talk/be creative. As she is tied to fate this is a good opportunity to be semi fortune-telling, but more.

- Have an idea for the music for the event I'd be very happy to have it for the immersion.

While it is religious-themed I don't want to overdo that and replicate everything from like a church, so that's one thing to keep in mind. This is more of a gathering and reflection on people. A bit of inspiration or thanksgiving. Things like moments of silence or getting the crowd to do the same thing is good, but keeping things in a fun perspective without mimicking real life religion is a balance I want to maintain.

Hello there,

Nebbs pointed me in your direction.  While I might be out of practice, rectifying that over the next few weeks.  Nymeia is right up my characters ally.  I'd be more than willing to give a hand.  I should be able to make time to be free if online coding classes don't screw it up.

My wiki is horribly out of date, but Clouse is a follower and is restarting his Tarot Readings.  I can get links to the lore me and Felix Sideris created for it.

Other than that, I have run/assisted with events in the past as an officer of the Facets, though that guild is no longer around.

Hello there,

Nebbs pointed me in your direction.  While I might be out of practice, rectifying that over the next few weeks.  Nymeia is right up my characters ally.  I'd be more than willing to give a hand.  I should be able to make time to be free if online coding classes don't screw it up.

My wiki is horribly out of date, but Clouse is a follower and is restarting his Tarot Readings.  I can get links to the lore me and Felix Sideris created for it.

Other than that, I have run/assisted with events in the past as an officer of the Facets, though that guild is no longer around.

If you're willing to pull people in to interact with Clouse after the ceremony for talking about Fate and celestial bodies, that would be wonderful. I'll try to find you online and sort out other details; looking at your own event you go very in-depth! For this it would be probably shorter quick insight and direction or prompting people to share their own ideas.

I'll check in what time windows you have and see if we can work this out for the event. :)

You already know I'm in. ;)

Eeee! I do and I love your idea for it. I'll bug you later on Skype for what time slots work best for you and coordinate.

Already got a guardsman sign up on the HoD site going. :D

A sign up. Wow that's amazing :blush:

This week I'll catch up with you because I want to pull back towards the style Nald'thal was done with some kind of ability to recognize guards.

I have two people interested in performing, possibly three, and I have to touch base with regulars.

Event should be posted sometime in the next few days.

Anyone else who is interested in talking with people and sharing please let me know! Thank you so much!

Hello there,

If you're willing to pull people in to interact with Clouse after the ceremony for talking about Fate and celestial bodies, that would be wonderful. I'll try to find you online and sort out other details; looking at your own event you go very in-depth! For this it would be probably shorter quick insight and direction or prompting people to share their own ideas.

I'll check in what time windows you have and see if we can work this out for the event. :)

I sent you a private message, but forgot to add in a few other things after reading this post.  I'll be glad to talk about Tarot, Fate, Nymeia, and anything else I know on the subjects.

Also, if I do any readings I'll keep it to a 1 card reading.  These are great for basic insight and feelings; however, I'll leave opportunities for others that are interested to follow up at another time.  

This way I can cover many styles and people without taking up too much time.  A 3 card reading can take 30 to 45 minutes and the one 5 card I've done took 1:15.  I could do the 1 card in as little as 5 minutes.

I'll post the event tonight it'll be the evening of Sunday the 19th

I need to be at home to edit the map image and write up the details.

Also, going to check items and armor options for guards. I really want to pull back to a lovely feel Jaques gave the first event with the peaceful gathering. It'll be modified from the whole ensemble.

So excited and floored by all the creativity and support!