Seeking criminal activities, family, paramours.

YES!!!

So Balmung finally came up and I was able to make a new character. I suppose I'll have to run through quests now to level myself up to something passable, but in the meantime!

I'm looking to break into rp. I'm new to the world, but not to rp. Experienced, para and detailed roleplayer here, and I'd love to find others who share my time zone and interests.

I'm looking to have Merai start off as a petty thief, who perhaps stumbles into deeper and darker things, given the people she may acquaint herself with.

I'm also looking for people who might enjoy the family aspect of roleplay. If you want a sister/daughter/cousin, I'm definitely here and ready! 

And that brings us to paramours. Obviously some chemistry has to be there between the characters for something to happen, but it's roleplay I definitely enjoy, with no shame to admit it. It can be flirtacious friendship, one night stand, or go to full blown romance (obviously the latter takes considerable rp time and effort!).

I am fresh on the horizon! Add me!

P.S usual playing time is GMT 9am-6pm, occasional evenings and weekends. :D

Constructive comments appreciated!

Petty thievery? Why, I don't know what you're talking about... ;) Depending on what kind of criminal RP you're after, J&H might be able to help out. Thievery, espionage, smuggling, and things like that are what we typically do. If you're after dark themes like slavery and assassination I'm afraid we'll have to disappoint you!

Edit:

I'd perhaps say http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=9895 For more GMT focused FC regarding you know what you're looking for.

Oh thanks Aeron, you beat me to it! :D

I'd perhaps say

http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=9895 For more GMT focused FC regarding you know what you're looking for.

Thank you, taking a look now!!

Petty thievery? Why, I don't know what you're talking about... wink.gif Depending on what kind of criminal RP you're after, J&H might be able to help out. Thievery, espionage, smuggling, and things like that are what we typically do. If you're after dark themes like slavery and assassination I'm afraid we'll have to disappoint you!

I think slavery and assassination are a bit ahead of my character for now, but bumping into people who might make use of her inclination to break the law? Yeah, that would work!

I'm thinking of starting an LS that goes more along the lines of enhancement/aetheric/recreational drug-peddling (with a focus on the enhancements akin to what the bad guy in the Pugilist storyline employs) as well as 'small business'/'personal' loans, extortion, and perhaps questionable weapons-dealing. I have two friends who've already got characters up and are interested in starting with me, although we may wait until Heavensward (we could start laying out the foundation now). If you were interested in this as well, feel free to PM me! 

It'll be new so I'm still open to tailoring it around what people prefer. If your character is small-time, mine can very likely seek her out and firmly persuade her to work for the group, perhaps even against her better judgement or will if you'd like more friction for your character.