Ishgardian Dragoon seeks contacts!

Hello there! As the title suggests; Alueaux Dunant seeks new contacts (Ishgardian or not!) to interact with/run into.

I'm new to Balmung and find myself lost in the snowy void of not knowing anyone so ehr...

Alueaux Dunant: A middle aged Elezen, born and bred Ishgardian and a dedicated devotee to the cause. He has spent his entire adult life in Ishgard/Coerthas and only as times change is finding himself increasingly tasked to ventures beyond the snowy plains.

With that in mind; be it a Free Company dedicated to the defense of Ishgard, or even a sporadic encounter in Ul'Dah I (And Alueaux) would be happy to meet you! He may be a little bemused at first but will certainly warm up to any encounters he comes across (Unless they're a heretic that is.)

At current Alueaux finds himself traveling across Eorzea - so a good excuse as any to show up effectively anywhere on short notice.

Some OC Details -

-I'm a European player so timezones are towards the evenings UTC+1 (I shift work also so frequently disappear for 3-4 Days at a time as a forewarning! But the character is a dedicated roleplay one, so if I'm on I'm certainly IC!)

-Pure roleplayer / Storyteller (I'm more then happy to weave a quick event out of thin air for characters to participate in and fairly experienced in this. So if you're bored shout!)

Look forward to meeting you all, toodles o/

Desu Nee hangs quite a bit around Coerthas, and she WAS present at the defence on the Steps of Faith. I'm quite eager to meet your Ishgardian, she's very curious around them! Specially since she loves asking about beliefs and traditions to their very core, that will make some interesting conversation ^^

Definitely a possibility! On his travels he can overhear a rumour and investigate, afterall no Ishgardian should tolerate a heretic even if they are outside the reach of the Holy See. I'll keep a nosey out for you!

@Desu Nee

Alueaux can frequently be found resting in the Observatorium inn, if Desu is about the two could always strike up a conversation; mind he does get considerably defensive about his beliefs!

@Ryoko

I'm already in the linkshell but thanks for linking it anyhow :) You might see me offering up forms of IC levequests in there occasionally!

Well, feel free to come sniffing around the Oak Inn for R'tahz. =D Might get that nose singed off, though. If I'm not on Tahz and you want to do something, poke me on one of my others, as I'm almost guaranteed to be either on Chao or Ganale if I'm not on Tahz. (Note that Ganale's name is rendered in-game as Ga'nale). Though if you wanted to do so tonight it'd have to be later on, as I have an appointment until 8 PM CST.

If you want something of a foil to Alueaux's dedicated, "Defend home and hearth" personality, you may have a fun time gloriously disagreeing with Soren sometime. Soren's an airship pilot and former conscript who was allowed to go home after he was lamed in the war. Soren has...Ideas about what is and is not correct about how his homeland is run. It's one of the few things that actually riles him up.