Intermission Rules Guideline.

This shell was made to help bring the RPC together for multiple purposes.

1: To attempt to act as a hub for all RPer's to come together under an OoC shell

2: To announce, discuss or look for RP with RPer's in the community.

3: To be a place to make friends.

but remember that membership in this pearl is a privilege, not a right. If you can't leave grudges, annoyances, or petty arguments at the door, then you're not welcome to come inside. Keep language appropriate, PG-13. An occasional "shit" or "damnit" isn't going to hurt anyone, but you don't need to string along screaming "FUCK" and cursing like a pirate. Keep it to yourself. If you have an outburst, apologize. If some one asks you to tone it down, you tone it down. You don't talk back to some one if they ask you to tone it down, you apologize for making them feel awkward and carry on with your business.

If some one is openly offending you, just take a screenshot. If they refuse to tone things down or talk back when you ask them to do so, take a screenshot. We'll be using a three strike system, and keeping track. If you're out of line and causing trouble on a daily, weekly, or even monthly basis it will add up and you will be removed and banned from entering the pearl again.

It's unfortunate we have to be this strict, but if people cannot get along then these rules need to be in place to make this pearl a friendly environment for anyone and everyone.

The current Officers from here on.

1: Gospel Gestalt

2: Endemerrin Rosethorne

3: Endricane Feltaro

4:

5:

6:

I will also allow Five members to have pearling rights however, these members will only be members that can issue pearls. If you have a problem that needs addressing, please notify an Officer ASAP.

Pearl Holders.

1: Oskar Helvig

2: Kassandra Dawn

3:

4:

5:

With that, I'll be going around demoting members to regular status. If this offends you then I apologize for the inconvenience. This is something that needs to be done. Do not see this as a punishment, this is actually more of a benefit because there will be proof of actual moderation going around. I trust these two people because they are dedicated and are willing to uphold the simple rules that were laid forward. Thank you.

((If you feel that you can be a capable and dedicated Officer or Pearl Holder please PM with why and how you would enforce. I feel Three is plenty but I'm willing to accept a few more, at least up to Six total.))

A step in the right direction, at least now it would be easier to tell people who to contact!

I do wish you'd maybe leave some people (like myself) pearling rights, as I tend to give out plenty of them. Have moderators who can enforce the rules, and a few extra hands who can't, but can still give out pearls? Maybe just 2-3, to make sure pearl distribution doesn't suffer. Just an idea.

Thanks Gospel. I'll look for you tomorrow for my 'demotion'. I don't mind this, as I am not on it often enough to be a suitable mod anyway. ;)

I think this is a decent solution and thank you for making this post. Oskar and I were just talking - do you think the other thread can be locked now? It has long since derailed from the original purpose of the thread and not much positivity seems to be coming out of it right now, but I don't think we want to censor anyone if there is still anything of value left to be said on the matter.

A step in the right direction, at least now it would be easier to tell people who to contact!

I do wish you'd maybe leave some people (like myself) pearling rights, as I tend to give out plenty of them. Have moderators who can enforce the rules, and a few extra hands who can't, but can still give out pearls? Maybe just 2-3, to make sure pearl distribution doesn't suffer. Just an idea.

I'm actually very willing to allows this now that you mentioned it. I'll edit my post to maybe tone it down to having Six Enforcers and leave room for about 5 or 10 Pearl Givers. I will make a list to let people know who is what.

A solid endeavor. You have my full support in making this pearl a friendly place for everyone.

I agree that keeping a few pearlsacks around for inviting purposes should be done. Just because we have people coming in left and right, usually. It's nice to have multiple people available to meet various schedules. ^^

As Gospel is trying to safe the shel by putting up some (saddenly necesary) rules,I think I can try to stay one last time, hoping it will safe the RP community from splitting once again.

I sincerely hope these rules will bring OOC back to what it once was again, the three points that Gospel said in his post.

I am willing to do moderation in this shell of course, being unbiased, online a -lot- and EU-based I think I can be quite valuable.

Thanks Gospel. I'll look for you tomorrow for my 'demotion'. I don't mind this, as I am not on it often enough to be a suitable mod anyway. ;)

I think this is a decent solution and thank you for making this post. Oskar and I were just talking - do you think the other thread can be locked now? It has long since derailed from the original purpose of the thread and not much positivity seems to be coming out of it right now, but I don't think we want to censor anyone if there is still anything of value left to be said on the matter.

Yes, I would be more then happy if a mod could lock or delete the previous threads.

I suggest you, uh, ask people beforehand. Sort of start fresh, and then grow by adding more 'enforcers' and 'pearl givers', you know what I mean? Otherwise people may feel that they were volunteered without choice. I know it's silly since a lot of people are pearl givers now, but if you want to make this a legit "role" within the LS, you have to ask for volunteers. Not sure if you were doing that or not, but just wanted to mention it.

I suggest you' date=' uh, ask people beforehand. Sort of start fresh, and then grow by adding more 'enforcers' and 'pearl givers', you know what I mean? Otherwise people may feel that they were volunteered without choice. I know it's silly since a lot of people are pearl givers now, but if you want to make this a legit "role" within the LS, you have to ask for volunteers. Not sure if you were doing that or not, but just wanted to mention it.[/quote']

That was pretty much the intention. Really the only thing I'm looking to fill up right now is the pearl holders. Enforcers will come in after receiving a small nod from members of the shell followed by a private discussion with current Enforcers.

It was also rude of me to assume such. Did you wish to be a pearl holder, Oskar? I ask this mostly because you are already a leader of an RP pearl, have been around the community for a long time and are often quick at getting into contact with other RPer's in the field.

Oh yes, yes I pretty much volunteered earlier. I wouldn't sign up for the Enforcer role though as I keep to IC only too often and don't see the text a lot of the time. The "make a list" comment earlier just made me think you were putting people down for the role automatically, is all. If that's not the case then ignore my last suggestion, as it seems you were following it anyway ^^

Oh yes' date=' yes I pretty much volunteered earlier. I wouldn't sign up for the Enforcer role though as I keep to IC only too often and don't see the text a lot of the time. The "make a list" comment earlier just made me think you were putting people down for the role automatically, is all. If that's not the case then ignore my last suggestion, as it seems you were following it anyway ^^[/quote']

Ah, it's no problem. I didn't mean to confuse.

Umm, I'd like to kindly ask from here on if anyone has any questions, please PM either me, Endemerrin or Endricane. I'd like to keep this topic as a guideline page only and not have it get too cluttered with posts. Please and thank you. ^^

These guidelines have made me give this shell a second chance (that, and Endricane wanted me back).

I'll be happy to stick around so long as those bad events don't happen again, which these rules should hopefully ensure.

I concur with Riku. I'll come back and give it a try. If you want me to take up pearling as well, I'd be more than happy to help out. Let me know.