Looking for Partners/FC/LS

2ee4a5b361096600f569cd33d373694e.jpg

So I'm new to FFXIV and the server and I'm looking to roleplay with ither a group, FC or just one person.

I'm not so good at this but as per my character:

He's a Midlander who grew up mostly alone. Set out from his family at a young age due to increasing problems and murder within the family. The only family he knows may still be out there is his brother. Sense age 7 he's been on his own making his life through the land drifting from place to place as a Nomad. He's seen his fair share of conflict and combat and tends to avoid such area's now. He is by no means the friendliest of people. He does odd jobs when he is in need of money; this ranges from a wide variety of subjects. Currently at age 19, he's wandering around the area's of Ul'dah and the surrounding desert lands seemingly wondering aimlessly. If you'd like to know more about him, you'll probably have to find him or just poke me on an OOC level.

Timezone: EST

Times online: Varies, mostly Fridays to Sundays are my best times

If you have anymore questions, please feel free to ask through any type of communications, (In Game m, Forum PM, mail, forum post.)

Hello there! Harbingers of Dawn is a good-aligned, med-heavy RP FC dedicated to protecting and aiding the citizens of Eorzea. You're welcome to check us out! You can learn more about us here and apply on our website if you're interested.

As for linkshells, there's a lot to choose from and a wide variety. I'd recommend just browsing the linkshell hall to find something that suits your fancy. There are linkshells for all sorts of RP themes, both IC and OOC, as well as non-RP related linkshells for socializing, PvE, hunts, etc. Also, I'd be glad to role-play sometime!