ISO Prostitutes for story (Male & Female)

My doctor/researcher lady is looking for some "professionals" to talk to about their health and business.  If you don't want to post here that you have a toon in the sexy profession- feel free to send me a PM or whisper Fiona Cooper IG.

And no, I'm not looking for the ERPs.

(Edited to be more blunt!)

Edit: Again.

She's looking to unload some... enhancement medications. Some of the 'getting your partner high' variety, and some of the 'getting your partner up' variety. She's looking for people to be able to push her products.

People that roleplay as prostitutes.  I don't need the ERP part, hah.

Could have been up front about it.

This forum has seen its fair share, we don't have little kids playing the game, it's all cool.

Could have been up front about it.

This forum has seen its fair share, we don't have little kids playing the game, it's all cool.

I never know what people get offended about.  Figured I'd go on the side of caution.

I would point you http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=9623

While not a brothel, It's my understanding it has connections to those who wish to RP sex workers realistically.

Thanks for the tip!

Aladi Ladi is pretty new, but she's trying to break out of street prostitution to something a bit classier (a host club). She's an alt and I haven't had the chance to develop her much yet...

I saw your avatar and went,

"Oh god, please don't be a lalafell prostitute."

Then I kept reading and realized it was an alt.

Aladi Ladi is pretty new, but she's trying to break out of street prostitution to something a bit classier (a host club). She's an alt and I haven't had the chance to develop her much yet...

But it's still a lalafell name!

Oh no.

You're right.

Terra, is your courtesan a lalafell. Forgive me my curiosity, but I've never seen one.

Updated the main post to reflect what she's looking for (Sorry, was busy most of the holiday weekend).

Basically, she made a bunch of drugs and needs people to push them.  

Looking for currently active people in the sex industry to push them.  They're not all 'get high' drugs.  They're for other actual medical situations as well.

Let me know when she's around and maybe we can do some RP if you're up for it!  Though Fiona doesn't know where to send her for that yet.

Oh no.

You're right.

Terra, is your courtesan a lalafell. Forgive me my curiosity, but I've never seen one.

Yes, Aladi is a Lalafell. I've been busy with a move so I haven't even been playing my main much lately. But basic concept is her mother was raped by a highlander from Ala Mhigo shortly after Garleans took over the place. They were really poor,  her mother died when she was young and Aladi didn't have many options. Have thoughts on it, but Aladi is meant to be a "larger than average " Lalafell because of her heritage and might throw some interesting twists about her father...

I'd have to think about the drug pushing thing, maybe if I knew more about it? We could maybe talk in game, but as I said, I'm moving. Putting in new net at my new place today though, just need to finish moving everything over.