Miqo'te Paladin LF RP

Hello everyone!

I've been on the Balmung server for a few days now and got acquainted with a few characters. I play as Maariya Genhu, a female Miqo'te who became a Paladin in Ul'dah (where she currently resides).

However, I do intent to do more with my character than strut around the city, meeting people. Seeing as I am still new to the server and unable to find a linkshell or group of people that are also Paladin, or do something similar to what a Paladin stands for, I feel like I should just make a thread here.

What I am looking for:

I'm not very picky, but I do want to find something that is suitable for the generic noble, need-no-reward Paladin shining knight type.

I would love to travel around the world a bit more, and find RP in other places (I am unable to visit new expansion zones for now).

Is there a place where an adventurous free Paladin could go to?

Edit:

I should also add that I live in Europe. Specifically the GMT+1 timezone, which is 1 hour ahead of the UK, and roughly 6 hours ahead of US. While I have holidays at the moment, and plenty of time. This will obviously not last.

Here is a link to my wiki page, even if it is still lacking:

CLICK HERE!

Hello there, welcome to Balmung! I'd be happy to role-play! The Quicksand is a great place to start to find some friends, adventures, or villains to confront!

I already visited the Quicksand several times, and met a few people Maariya, or at least I can call friend.

However, I'm trying to find something more than that! The Quicksand is fun, but in the end it's just a tavern. I like to do more than loitering about and drinking.

Which is why I am trying to find some sort of group where a Paladin could fit in etc.