Lalafell goldsmith and conjurer looking for aventure!

From behind an array of carefully arranged hand-made trinkets sat a lalafel adorned in pink. The girl had been looking up at you with disdain for a while now, annoyed that you had still have not made any purchases. She had looked you from head to two several times now, making little noises under her breath at an attempt to hurry you up. With a loud sigh she leaned back, "Is ya' gonna be buyin' anythin' 'er not?" She pursed her lips, darting her gaze up at you with narrowed brows. "It ain't like ya' got much style goin' on anyway. Anythin' ya' buy from my lil' shop would be an' instant i'provement. Here, lemme help."

Elelvi leaned forward, picking out a set of earrings from her bundle. She closed one eye and held them up to imagine how they'd look on her client's ears. "Y'know these really co'pliment yer eyes, makes 'em lighten up like some high qual'ty aetheryte ore." She was lying, but the faster she could get you to buy something the faster she could get out of this weather. "Yeah, that's right, ya' could pass as the Sultana 'erself with these on."

Hello there! I've been playing this game for a while now and I've honestly yet to make many long-term, heavy-roleplaying friends! I'm hoping that this site helps me find some people I can call my adventuring partners!

bo9S3tC.png

Oz4a6dW.pngmNZlc6a.png

2UXAH2g.png

About the Character:

History:

Elelvi grew up in the dry desert of Thanalan with her large and extended family. There was always some sort of work to do around the house as she was growing up. Most of the people in her family were hard at labor either mining or vending wares in settlements across the land. Elelvi however was never one to care for the hard knock life of poor country folk.

As she got older she learned the trade of goldsmithing, enamored by gemstones and sparkling ore. These gemstones were her connection to the earth and her outlet to channel her own form of conjury. Her skill in magics never escalated completely, only what she was able to learn from her grandparents. She hoped maybe one day this skill could lead her to a life of adventure.

During some point between her childhood and her current state of living, she met a certain Hyuran adventurer that swooped her off her feet and on small journeys around Eorzea, though the thrill was short lived as he went off to venture in Ishgard, still having yet to return.

Today Elelvi has taken up a home at the Astral Agent's company estate, works day to day selling hand-crafted jewelry in Uldah. Her life doesn't see much thrill nor social situations as she prefers to stay away from crowded places. As she has reached a point where he can cope with the loss of her original adventuring partner, she's yet been able to pick her feet off the ground and once again attempt to walk in the footsteps of her dream. 

Personality:

Though most children who live a poor country life would find whatever happiness they could in what little they had, Elelvi always felt contempt for the way of life and dreamed of something much grander. Holding the Sultana up on a pedestal, the young girl always went out of her way to present herself in a way that would draw respect from others... though her vision of etiquette was a little skewed. The lalafelan has a sharp tongue and no filter. With a short temper and a shallow patience pool she's very quick to speak her mind about anything bothering her. This can cause altercations with some, that for better or for worse can lead to long-term relations with the girl. Headstrong, stubborn, and spunky the girl is quite the salesman when it comes to her craft.

However below her hot-tempered and confident demeanor there's a girl yearning for the motivation to pick of her staff again and head out into the vast world. To discover new things not only about Eorzea but about herself as well.

Specs:

19 | 2'10" | Dunesfolk

Locations of Interest:

Places we could rp!

The city of Uldah is Elelvi's main source of business. You'll usually find her in the Ruby Road Exchange trying to sell her jewelry. On days that really drain her, you'll find her in the quicksand though this is rare. She can also be found in the more residential parts of West Thanalan.

Elelvi lives in the Goblet

Her free company has also recently gained rights to run some business in Ishgard. Every now and again Elelvi can be found selling her wares there as well.

What I'm Looking For:

Friendly people that enjoy light to heavy roleplay. Organically developed relationships with no real plans on where to go (Though we can brainstorm a way for our character to meet!). Any race or gender is welcome! As well as walk up roleplays and spontaneous ones! Characters that can keep up with insults and have a sense of humor are definitely going to get along best with Elelvi. As well as characters that aren't particularly the nicest people. I'm looking for quirky folk looking for fun adventure. Go-getters with lots of life. But ultimately I am looking to hopefully meet some people whom I can have long-term heavy roleplay with! As well any to be invited to some LS's eventually<3

What I'm Not Looking For:

People that will take personal offense to Elelvi's insults or snarky personality. People who cannot differentiate rp from ooc.

Types of RP I like!

Adventure

Romance

Angst

Girl nights out!

Roll base combat

Bickering, fighting, literally just fight me irl

Novel-based

Types of Rp I DON'T like!

Forced relationships.

ERP with no context. I have no interest in character whom just revolve around this.

Short responses

If you'd like to get to know me you can comment here, shoot me a PM or just walk up if you ever see me around! I'd really like to get my foot in the door and make some friends finally. I'm basically playing $15 just to rp please send help

Hello there, I'd be happy to role-play sometime! Faye is also a conjurer and would probably be glad to buy some of her wares (also needs more female friends--girls' night out!?) and I have another character who slums around Ul'dah, so I'm sure we could get something going pretty easily!

Hello there, I'd be happy to role-play sometime! Faye is also a conjurer and would probably be glad to buy some of her wares (also needs more female friends--girls' night out!?) and I have another character who slums around Ul'dah, so I'm sure we could get something going pretty easily!

Yes! Elelvi is unfortunately part of an FC with lots of hulking men. There really isn't much room to enjoy the more feminine things she doesn't seem to come by lately. The more girl friends the better! What's your character's full name? So I know who to look out for!

I'd love to throw Khyran at you, if you like what you see of him. I, too, only pay the subscription to RP, so it'd be great to meet other heavy Rpers who prioritize character dynamics and relationships. I'll try to catch you in-game sometime?

Thanks for approaching me in game too! I definitely hope we get to rp! I really like his wiki-page. He's definitely interesting

You art is also WONDERFUL!