Seeking travelling companions, employment, and probably a pint of ale

The man before you appears cheerful and eager to please, his youthful face bright under the dirt smeared across it. His grin is wide and toothy, reveling a gap between his two front incisors. "Nice to meet ya," he drawls, voice thick with something akin to a Lominsan accent. "me Ma calls me Finn. D'ye knows of a place where I might find a drink?" 

Hey! I thought I'd kill two birds with one stone and hop right over the welcome desk to here. My name's Shay, I'm a 19 year old student studying law, and I spend my free time (you guessed it) playing video games.

I enjoy most kinds of Rp, but I have a penchant for;

Angsty friendship 

Angsty rivalries 

Pretty much any kind of angst 

Crime! 

Slowly developing relationships

Some things I don't enjoy so much;

Forcing relationships. If our characters don't get along, let's not force it. 

Casual Erp.

The usual meta gaming/ godmodding. 

Feel free to hit me up here or in-game, and I hope to see y'all around!

Yessss delicious angst! I'd be happy to role-play sometime. I have a few different characters to choose from, so between them all I'm sure we could get something going.

Well if it's a drink 'er something, I'm sure Franz would be happy to oblige.

Where's this guy normally hang out? If it's near anywhere Franz would normally roam, I can send him over.

--

On a more official note, welcome to the RPC! If you've got any questions about the site, game, etc, ask away in a thread or PM and I can help ya out.

Angst sustains me 

@ Faye & Val, I had a peek at your characters I gotta say, I think it'd be interesting to have Finn meet them!

@ War, who doesn't need a sarcastic merc? I shall hit you up!

@ Franz, Finn lives in Ul'dah, but spends a lot of time in Limsa. (it has nothing to do with the grog. honest.)