Maelstrom Command

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just have to say, I'm BLOWN AWAY by the level of detail and organization in your guys' FC! I took some time to take a peek at your FC house in the mist and it brought a tear to my eye. :cry:

If my native Limsan ever decides try try and be strong enough to join the Maelstrom, I'd love to sign up! When recruitment is open, o'course. :P

Again, REALLY well done and I can't wait to see more of you folks in action!

D'awww, thank you! If you like the organization that you've seen so far, just wait until I'm finished with the final touches after our little OOC break, here!

Even if you don't decide to join up as a Maelstrom recruit, perhaps we could still RP some stuff together. I'll be opening up an event request form for outsiders to submit event ideas that they'd like some IC Maelstrom assistance with – for personal story lines, FC stories etc. We're here to help, ICly. So, stay tuned! :D

If you guys are still opening recruitment doors this month, I'm certainly putting in an application as soon as you're open!

We sure are! So far, we're right on track for re-opening recruitment on Tuesday, October 11. It's possible that we may need another day or so, but if that's the case, I'll update the front page here and send out another tumblr update.

Our goal is to get all of the backend OOC structure complete and the IC Units established before re-opening so that we can get all new recruits into the IC structure of things quickly and easily!

So, stay tuned!

My friend told me about you guys opening recruitment since she knows I RP a Maelstrom soldier. I looked over the details of your LS and it all looks really good. I've sent in an application, so here's hoping! :D

Beauty! We'll keep an eye out for you in game and see if we can catch each other to get you in this weekend. Look for Ojene Suinuet or Sylbfohc Ostulmsyn!

I'll definitely keep an eye on this. Unfortunately, my character probably fits under freelancer the easiest (being primarily a researcher and all). I could finagle it a bit, but it might not work. :< 

I still would love to come and join your events and everything if that's alright! <3

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Good evening,

Hello fellow Maelstrom Roleplayers. I just wished to get into further contact with you all. I am currently not looking to JOIN your company but merely keep in contact with you lot for further correspondence. 

ICly I am known as Commander Zinneera Glacfystwyn Yukikuma of the 23rd Limsa Lominsa Internal Affairs and Civil Subjugation Division, The 'Octagonal 23rd'. We primarily handle documentation of all internal affairs of the city-state as well as import/exportation, ship routes, supply lines, mission reports, the likes (Think of my RP as the boring bureaucracy behind the action).

Again, just wishing to get into contact with you lot, perhaps tag into your LS as well in case you guys ever wish for a paper pusher desk clerk or the aid of the 23rd. 

You can contact me In-game at by PMing: Zinneera Yukikuma (or mailing I suppose).

I hope this isn't imposing on anything! Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...

...primarily handle documentation of all internal affairs of the city-state as well as import/exportation, ship routes, supply lines, mission reports, the likes (Think of my RP as the boring bureaucracy behind the action).

Again, just wishing to get into contact with you lot, perhaps tag into your LS as well in case you guys ever wish for a paper pusher desk clerk or the aid of the 23rd.

*slides in* Did someone say boring bureaucracy RP?? We love that stuff! :D

Yes, please – I would love to add you to the LS. People don't have to be a member of the FC or even in Sylb's specific Levy in order to join. Our primary goal is to connect all Maelstrom dedicated RPers together. So, come on in! The water is fine.

Would you be willing to fill out a Character sheet for your character? http://tinyurl.com/mc-ffxiv-join

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

...primarily handle documentation of all internal affairs of the city-state as well as import/exportation, ship routes, supply lines, mission reports, the likes (Think of my RP as the boring bureaucracy behind the action).

*slides in* Did someone say boring bureaucracy RP?? We love that stuff! :D

Yes, please – I would love to add you to the LS. People don't have to be a member of the FC or even in Sylb's specific Levy in order to join. Our primary goal is to connect all Maelstrom dedicated RPers together. So, come on in! The water is fine.

Would you be willing to fill out a Character sheet for your character? http://tinyurl.com/mc-ffxiv-join

Taken care of~. I'm currently quite busy during the weeks until later in the afternoon, but I'll make sure to stay in contact. Also I filled out the sheet.

• 5 weeks later...

Recruitment is open and we've adjusted our policy to include freelancers, foreign levy, and Maelstrom soldiers of all IC ranks – not just Captains and lower. :moogle: Main characters only for freelancers, please. Alts are A OK for Maelstrom Soldiers.

If you're looking to join, please note that we adhere to the classic rank structure of lore. A squadron commander in the new barracks model is not quite the same thing as a classic Storm Commander. ^_^ Need a classic lore refresher? We've got you covered: http://tinyurl.com/mc-ffxiv-lore

We are currently:

• Planning our next LS-wide RP plot series
  • Actively recruiting new members!
  • Constructing new & improved armor for FC airships
  • On the look out for a Large plot in the Mist (always and forever ;])