Maelstrom Command

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiya! I'm interested in joining! I've been doing some Maelstrom stuff pretty heavily in my RP for a while, I'd like to get together and discuss exactly where Dogberry would fit with you guys.

I'm so glad we got you in! I'll have Sylb bring Dogberry in to contract him for some work soooon! ~

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

8pfcBKO.jpg

That's right! After 8+ months of searching, we finally got a large plot in the Mist!!

We'll be moving to Mist Ward 7, Plot 2 in Stormblood patch 4.1 (assuming that this is the patch where the FC house moving features are implemented)

Maelstrom Command LS NEWS:

• Interviewed for an IC article for the Crystal Chronicle
  • Maelstrom Command struck a deal with the Realmsward Initiative IC
  • We kicked off our To the Skies RP plot with a briefing event
  • We got a Mist Large!!
  • Stormblood released :o
  • We're taking a few weeks off of RP to play through the content

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not sure if this is the place to mention it, but the advertisement for this LS on Tumblr has a slight issue with the TinyURL.

Screenshot I'm too lazy to crop or edit

Basically TinyURL warns me that the link to this thread (tinyurl.com/maelstrom-command) is spam.

Not sure if it's fixable (I have little to no experience with TinyURL outside of clicking on its links), but just thought you'd like a heads-up.

(This may also only apply to my connection; both wired and mobile data have the same issue, though, so it's at least region-wise.)

Not sure if this is the place to mention it, but the advertisement for this LS on Tumblr has a slight issue with the TinyURL.

Screenshot I'm too lazy to crop or edit

Basically TinyURL warns me that the link to this thread (tinyurl.com/maelstrom-command) is spam.

Not sure if it's fixable (I have little to no experience with TinyURL outside of clicking on its links), but just thought you'd like a heads-up.

(This may also only apply to my connection; both wired and mobile data have the same issue, though, so it's at least region-wise.)

This is the perfect place to let us know – thanks so much! I'll have a look into what's going on with that and see what I can do. :thumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

We've been busy, busy, busy!!

• Kicked off our Stormblood MSQ series recently! We are now gradually RPing through the MSQ
  • We are now ICly stationed in Gyr Abania (for all who want to be there IC)
  • We ICly destroyed our old small house in the Mist via an All Saint's Wake haunting event in which a murder (a flock? a crew?) of carbuncles exploded the place
  • We moved to a Large plot in the Mist! (W7/P2) ICly & OOCly
  • Sylb is OOCly giving Free Company members 300k for each room that they design as an open RP space in the new house!
  • Kicking off a regular recurring casual RP night this week
  • Opening up recruitment to Freelancers from the Flames & Adders to join up! Main characters only

• 1 month later...