The Ultimate ( DanganRonpa theme thread )

DoomsdayClock

So, I've been playing this a bit too much the past few days, and applying it to places I spend way too much time in...

So let's try it here and see.

If your character was captured and tossed into a DanganRonpa style enviroment, what would they be the Ultimate at?

And the better question...would they kill? Crack under the pressure? Or resolved to stay true to their friends? Or heck..just enjoy communal yet trapped life forever?

Silence would probably be the Ultimate Gladiator..and I think he'd resolve to stay true to killing for the sake of escape. Of course Aoi ordering him to do such may complicate things a lot.....Long term wise e may be a detriment as well since he cannot speak to anyone but her, so he'd be an interesting witness ^_^

Lho'a would be the Ultimate Void Magic User, though he'd claim he was the Ultimate Healer the entire time.

I think he'd have a lot of trouble with killing, until someone rubs him wrong and he goes into his usual pissy ego mode, then he'd prob commit murder and panic to try and get away with it.:evil:

Chachan would be Super High-School Level Smith! Shocking, I know. Given his timid and friendly nature, he would likely not participate at all in the murders. Though (and perhaps sadly), I could just as easily see him ending up one of the victims due to his trusting nature being a horrible fit in such a scenario.

Judge would be... Ultimate Judge/Lawman. Again, completely out of the blue here! I could see him killing if it was needed, since it is technically the rules of the game. However, he might be better suited as a sort of support role for the main character - explaining how to properly find clues and identify the killer of other murders. And then, either somehow seek to use the rules to turn the tables... or have some weird shift where he causes the most complex murder in order to ensure that the main character knows what is right and proper.

Gogon would be Super High-School Level Mathematician or War Buff. And he would totally kill to get out of this obnoxious, frustrating situation. Would likely be one of the later ones, moving things into position to push suspicion away from him when he finally does it. However, one simple slip-up will likely give his act away and bring it all crashing to the ground - resulting in him being properly identified and put to death.

Judge would be... Ultimate Judge/Lawman. Again, completely out of the blue here! I could see him killing if it was needed, since it is technically the rules of the game. However, he might be better suited as a sort of support role for the main character - explaining how to properly find clues and identify the killer of other murders. And then, either somehow seek to use the rules to turn the tables... or have some weird shift where he causes the most complex murder in order to ensure that the main character knows what is right and proper.

For some reason my first thought was that Judge would take Ishimaru Kiyotaka's role as the Super High-School Level Hall Monitor / Prefect... "Ultimate Moral Compass" or "Ultimate Public Morals Committee Member'

For some reason my first thought was that Judge would take Ishimaru Kiyotaka's role as the Super High-School Level Hall Monitor /  Prefect... "Ultimate Moral Compass" or "Ultimate Public Morals Committee Member'

Not far off! :lol:

THE ULTIMATE MERCHANT OF DESPAIR/ARCANA Depending on when during zahc's life this takes place he'd probably commit one murder and be done with it unless one of his friends were hurt hten he'd hunt down and kill the killer. Or if it happens when he becomes arcana merchant he'll try his best to figure out a way out of it along side his friends.