Looking to hire a Criminal Organization for some RP work!

I'm currently looking for someone or some free company that deals in smuggling of characters from other parts of the world, setting up fake travelling papers, setting up a new ID, and all that super secret smugly stuff.

If this is you or your FC, you can contact me here but Skype would be easier/faster for me. Skype name: SicketySix.

Hello! I actually lead a criminal FC which you can learn more about here. If you think we're a good fit for you, let me know and we can chat on Skype if you'd like. :D

I'm actually looking for a Free Company to "Employ" so to speak, not necessarily join.

My story arc for my new character would have to be smuggled into the nation with false papers etc. I know there are plenty of criminal FC's looking for RP work so figured I'd oblige:)

After reading my opening post, I guess I was not at all clear in what I was looking for, sorry!

Hi Casden!

I was directed here by Moonlit earlier this morning but just now am having a moment free to run over and give you a holler. To keep it brief, Middle Men is run by three Doman refugees--so to say they have a vested interested in helping others smuggle their way into Eorzea is an understatement.

If you'd like to try and work something out, I can PM you a few more details/ideas from our behalf or you can shoot me a PM with more details on what you're looking for--either works!

Hi Casden!

I was directed here by Moonlit earlier this morning but just now am having a moment free to run over and give you a holler. To keep it brief, Middle Men is run by three Doman refugees--so to say they have a vested interested in helping others smuggle their way into Eorzea is an understatement.

If you'd like to try and work something out, I can PM you a few more details/ideas from our behalf or you can shoot me a PM with more details on what you're looking for--either works!

As long as I'm smuggled into Ul'dah somehow I'd say I'm pretty open to however you guys want to play it off. And certainly, feel free to bounce some ideas off of me and we'll see about getting something solid set up!