Hedonist on the lookout

[align=center]Rythumb_zpszma6qoic.png[/align]

[align=center]Ryosen Kisaragi[/align]

A pleasure to meet you all, my name is Ryosen. Together with my sister Yomi I have migrated from our home on the coast to this wonderful city of Ul'dah. Our time here has been pleasurable, and yet I find myself quite out of sorts and wanting for company. And so I come to you, wishing to meet and count many of you amongst my friends and acquaintances. If you so wish, I'd be most pleased to meet. You need only find me, or send me a letter, and I will do my utmost to make your acquaintance.

OOC Notes

Getting to play Ryo and learning his personality has given to mind a better concept of his character. He's still the upbeat flirt that he's always been, however there is a darker side that can be explored should one so dare. A few avenues you could explore are listed below.

Drinking Buddies: Extremely personable, one only has to approach or invite him to join them, or he might appear all on his own. He's a happy drunk, and is as free with his gil as the next person.

Scholars: New knowledge is always fun, and Ryo has a wide range of books. Anyone looking for specific volumes need only inquire, and he and his sister would be mildly well-known in the libraries.

[align=left]Collectors: Anything that looks of value goes into his pocket, and if you want something acquired he can find the channels necessary to get it to you.

The downtrodden: Not a horribly well-known quirk, but Ryo has a habit of giving small but valuable things like materia to those who are in trouble. At the same time, he'll pay for any interesting bits of information they might have for him.

Criminal Element: Something he doesn't let on is that he will not hesitate to torture for information. This makes him useful to the shadier side of life, and he, in turn, has no qualms about taking their gil.[/align]

Drinking buddies huh?You certainly need to meet Cullen West.

I'm sure the people in my FC whose seen me RP would agree that drinking is what Cullen does best! Or possible worst.

If loud friendly drunks are your thing, feel free to find me in game or send a pm thru here.

Drinking buddies huh?You certainly need to meet Cullen West.

I'm sure the people in my FC whose seen me RP would agree that drinking is what Cullen does best! Or possible worst.

If loud friendly drunks are your thing, feel free to find me in game or send a pm thru here.

Sounds like fun~ The best stories always start with a little bit of alcohol and some friendly drunks.

Personally.. all for drinking buddies. So any time you catch me on feel free to bother me ^-^ Personally my character isn't much of the scholar type but I might know a few I can drag along.

The more the merrier, right? Throw in a smidgen of discomfort and odd facts and we have ourselves a party.

*barrels into the thread and flails wildly* I HEARD DRINKING!

No, but seriously, Nahare loves her rum and whiskey xD. And she does have a fondness for collecting and/or selling shiny trinkets lol. There's a link to her wiki in my signature, and if you're interested, lemme know ^_^.