Microsoft Paint and Work Mouse

Ozma

Currently at work with a piling paperwork that needs my immediate attention so I really shouldn't be doing this but figured I wanted to be bad! 

Started doodling on MS Paint with my mouse. It was originally supposed to have become a male Elezen but towards the end I realized the head was too fat to resemble Master Alphinaud and so it ended up becoming a Moogle. To be more specific he was originally drawn to wield a broken stick and become the Mender of Sticks you find at Moghome... but somehow ended up wielding a Corrupted Ashbringer instead for lols. 

155t4xf.jpg

Enjoy.

24zdi6t.png

Lolorito drawn as I would have drawn if I was 8 years old armed with crayons and spare time to kill. Software/hardware used was Microsoft Paint and a 5 year old hp mouse from work. Ah and no I'm not an artist, at least I don't call myself that anyway.

omg these are cute....can....can i have one? :blush: i'll totes understand if you don't want to but i'd love one of clio x3

Well I have nothing better to do during the 8 hour shifts in front of a computer. Post a SS of your character and it shall be drawn with utmost 8 year old's accuracy.

I have to admit, the corrupted ashbringer is a nice touch.

I wish I raided during Vanilla or BC lol ;;;

Don't need to.  Roll a Ret Pally.  That's one of the skins for their Artifact in Legion.

Not the "Corrupted" one I think? Or unless they had it as one of the skins. But even then my main has and will always be a warrior. Unfortunately I really didn't like the random weapons they gave warriors. They sound "epic"ish but we could have gotten other more noteable weapons from existing lore =S

Not the "Corrupted" one I think? Or unless they had it as one of the skins. But even then my main has and will always be a warrior. Unfortunately I really didn't like the random weapons they gave warriors. They sound "epic"ish but we could have gotten other more noteable weapons from existing lore =S

The skins shown at Blizzcon were just the first. They are adding a lot more skins, and one of them is supposed to be the corrupted one. :)