A stray looking for connections.

Oh nice, other keepers of the shroud!

Yeah, there's quite a few of us apparently! ^^ 

Hello! As another roleplayer whose looking to expand her connection circle, it's always encouraging to see others post about networking. It's like you have spoken on behalf of some of us shyer folk! :)

Anyhow, lovely character and lovely wiki! I would love to meet your character in-game. I have a feeling Raih and Elyon might even be able to become even friends, due to some shared elements between them and a desperate survival streak!

Heh, as someone who used to be a little wallflower and is now an officer for an active RP FC, sometimes if you want RP you gotta go get it! 

And sure! I'd be glad to meet Elyon. Raih's very likely to be bumped into in Ul'dah/Thanalan, and sometimes the Shroud. She's likely to be in a bad mood when she's in the Shroud though, heh. I'll look out for you in game and shoot you a friend request so we can organise something. 

And to everyone else, pretty sure I've managed get round and speak to everyone in game or through PMs. There's one or two (I see you Benedict!) that I haven't managed to grab yet but I will! Soon™. Thanks so much for your replies!

Hello! As another roleplayer whose looking to expand her connection circle, it's always encouraging to see others post about networking. It's like you have spoken on behalf of some of us shyer folk! :)

Anyhow, lovely character and lovely wiki! I would love to meet your character in-game. I have a feeling Raih and Elyon might even be able to become even friends, due to some shared elements between them and a desperate survival streak!

And sure! I'd be glad to meet Elyon. Raih's very likely to be bumped into in Ul'dah/Thanalan, and sometimes the Shroud. She's likely to be in a bad mood when she's in the Shroud though, heh. I'll look out for you in game and shoot you a friend request so we can organise something. 

And to everyone else, pretty sure I've managed get round and speak to everyone in game or through PMs. There's one or two (I see you Benedict!) that I haven't managed to grab yet but I will! Soon™. Thanks so much for your replies!

Both myself and my drunk chocobo will keep an eye out for you. Perhaps we will have better luck this weekend. On a side note, Elyon is a fantastic rper and a great person OOCly, even if our characters can't stand one another IC. She is definitely worth the time trying to find. Cheers!

Heyo! I'm online as of right now and will probably be on for a good long while, heh. It's a boring Friday night for me. If I haven't friended/RPed with you tonight, I'll try to work on it this weekend. ^^

Step 1: Friend you . . . finally a success! Cheers!

Step 2: Work out possible rp background/tavern tales, etc. PM me if you have any ideas.

Step 3: Rp and start the drinking!

:D

Step 1: Finally! And you found me first, heh.

Step 2: Let me have a gander at your wiki again, might be an interesting hook there! Otherwise, Raih quickly makes drinking buddies with complete strangers.

Step 3: If we're online at the same time and free, let's do it!!

o/

Hey folks! Just bumping as I am still looking for connections and any RP really~ There's a few of you that have already contacted me but not a had chance to yet, but fear not friends. I have a good few days off after the next couple of days so I'll definitely get round to it! 

If you're interested in introducing your character or being a past connection for Raih, or any of my characters (They're wikis are in my signature!) just hit me up on this thread or send me a PM on the forums or in game. Thanks for reading~

Unfortunately I'm US based so by the time I get home from work you'd likely already be asleep lol

However I'm usually on on the weekends at least once or twice, and Doendraga is all sorts of "non-legit" as well as a smuggler. The difference between the two of her being a sky pirate and him a smuggler of the open seas would be an interesting one. Perhaps they've worked together before? There is only so much cargo an airship can hold without being grounded so a smuggling ship might be needed to set up caches of supplies for her and her crew, or move things across the waters when going by airship was too dangerous. Likewise, Doendraga may have needed to get his hands on something flying about in the skies on an airship of its own, or hidden on those floating islands up north.

Anyway, if you catch me online say hello and we can chat some if you're interested

Unfortunately I'm US based so by the time I get home from work you'd likely already be asleep lol

However I'm usually on on the weekends at least once or twice, and Doendraga is all sorts of "non-legit" as well as a smuggler. The difference between the two of her being a sky pirate and him a smuggler of the open seas would be an interesting one. Perhaps they've worked together before? There is only so much cargo an airship can hold without being grounded so a smuggling ship might be needed to set up caches of supplies for her and her crew, or move things across the waters when going by airship was too dangerous. Likewise, Doendraga may have needed to get his hands on something flying about in the skies on an airship of its own, or hidden on those floating islands up north.

Anyway, if you catch me online say hello and we can chat some if you're interested

Hey there! Doendraga seems like a really cool character and Raih would definitely be interested in working with a smuggler. I'll shoot you a PM so we could organise something. ^^

Hey, I saw this thread and thought I'd say that My character, Eunoia Anbolho, has recently set up shop in Ul'dah. She's a merchant that mainly deals with leatherwork and carpentry (mainly wands and staves, etc), and she's looking for contacts in and around Ul'dah- not necessarily legal ones. She's especially needy for pelts and such, as her shipments from Gridania keep getting delayed. She's a Keeper from Limsa, so she's no stranger to pirates of various sorts.

Personality-wise, Euny is a firecracker. Not quite a hair trigger, but high-strung, when in the wrong mood. Expect to be threatened with being "knocked on your arse". She's not so good with dealing with gushy stuff, romantic or otherwise, and would rather look like a complete and utter ass than to admit to an ounce of sentimentality... So sometimes she yells at people even when she's touched by something.

Lastly, and most importantly: She smol

I'm working on her wiki, but I don't have one up yet, in the meantime, here she is:

1451889026_ffxiv_01042016_002959.png

• 2 months later...

Gonna blow the dust off of this as I'm back to looking for new RP connections for Raih! I also have two other characters I'm currently actively RPing, Oyuu Dataq and Doyi Mol, so if Raih might not be your cup of tea I have a few different options. 

Feel free to PM me or comment on this thread and I'll try my best to get back to you to set something up. :D

Feel free to reach out to me in-game or here via PM, both of you (Raih and Mina), if you're looking for some RP. We have a tavern at our FC house and lots of random RP going on, so I can help you come up with an excuse for your characters to "randomly" show up there and make some new friends. :3

Feel free to reach out to me in-game or here via PM, both of you (Raih and Mina), if you're looking for some RP. We have a tavern at our FC house and lots of random RP going on, so I can help you come up with an excuse for your characters to "randomly" show up there and make some new friends. :3

Sounds great to me! I'll be sure to give you a shout once I can make it online. :)

Hey there! I'm just recently getting back into FFXIV RP and picking up this character again. Our two appear to be fairly aligned as far as lifestyles go, so they could make some valuable connections! Feel free to check out her wiki and perhaps we can set something up. 

~Mina

Hi Mina~ I checked out your character's wiki and I have to agree they have similar interests indeed! I'll send you a friend request in game and we'll go from there.

Thanks for the suggestion! I'll also pop you a friend request in game and I'll check out the tavern soon. ^^

If you're still looking, she might have ran into my miqo'te Misha'to if she committed crimes in the Shroud, since he's a member of the Archer's guild.

Oh, I'm still looking alright~ And she did indeed commit a lot of crimes in the Shroud! If you wanna send me a PM on the forums to talk about how they would know each other, feel free! I'll try to add you to my friend's list in game in the meantime. :>