A Wild Sapling Appears!

Tara

--MMORPG background

My first MMO was WoW about....oh five years ago? I've played the Star Wars one as well, but not to the extent I played WoW.

--RP experience

Erm...none?

--Character ideas/info

Nevahe Duskwood is a part Wildwood, part Duskwight Elezen of 6 fulms and 19 cycles. She grew up a street rat in the slums of Sharlaya. Recently come to Eorzea -namely Limsa- seeking a new start. Found out that she apparently gets seasickness about a week into her voyage...she doesn't plan on going back needless to say. She also has a fear of fire...and a fear of Black Mages in conjunction.

I have some more characters I'm making at the moment and planning to send on over with Neva.

--How did you learn about the coalition?

Erm....I searched FFXIV Roleplay.

--What kind of a role-player are you aiming to be? Light, medium, or heavy?

Uh...yes? As I really have no prior experience was Roleplay of any type, I'm not entirely certain what type of role-player I'll become...probably a medium-light?

--Anything from real life you're comfortable with sharing? (Work, school, hobbies, etc)

I am currently not in school but I plan to be in the spring. I enjoy reading, writing, and video games. I'm addicted to coffee. I...am not particularly coherent when I first get on in the morning.

I aim to move to Balmung in a few days but currently I'm lurking on Cactuar until I can move. I'm not new to FFXIV in anyway, just new to rping.

I...don't really know what else to write and I'm afraid this post is going to sound stuffy because I'm so nervous so I'll end this here before I make more of a fool of myself.

Edited to fill out the form thingie...technical terms :P