Table Top RPG's

I miss my old gaming group.

We used to play a bunch of different games, ranging from D&D to Star Wars to various superhero RPGs and so on.  

I rather miss the various Star Wars RPGs we used to play.  Overall, the mechanics were similar to other tabletop RPGs (we played both West End Games and Wizards of the Coast versions), but it was Star Wars.  For the majority of our games, I often played lesser known races (like those from novels, comics or video games), and I outright refused to play a Jedi.  Force powers were cool and all, but there is a smug satisfaction to be had when the rest of the group of Force Sensitives all get their backsides saved by a smuggler or medic.

And Im just over here playing Magic in the back alleys giphy.gif

More like every table of every FLGS when we've scheduled a god damn Infinity tournament two god damn months ago we reserved four tables and I brought three boxes full of terrain and a custom Haqqislam board with a mosque that has a dome made from a hamster ball what the hell man

If anyone's playing in the back alley, it's those Marvel Dice guys.

More like every table of every FLGS when we've scheduled a god damn Infinity tournament two god damn months ago we reserved four tables and I brought three boxes full of terrain and a custom Haqqislam board with a mosque that has a dome made from a hamster ball what the hell man

Oooh, the Old MTG vs. Miniatures Space Wars. Been there a LOT. Locally, it's been the Xwing miniatures game vs. Everything Else for space.

And would I be too geeky if I said I was curious to see your Infinity stuff, DB? I have the rules for Infinity, and have seen it played, but never tried it myself, though I play... entirely too many other minis games. I am a terrain junkie.

Clearly this is where I play magic get your own alley.

Oooh, the Old MTG vs. Miniatures Space Wars. Been there a LOT. Locally, it's been the Xwing miniatures game vs. Everything Else for space.

And would I be too geeky if I said I was curious to see your Infinity stuff, DB? I have the rules for Infinity, and have seen it played, but never tried it myself, though I play... entirely too many other minis games. I am a terrain junkie.

Not at all! We're all geeks here. I'll dig out my stuff and snap some pics when I get a chance, but most of my terrain was lost in the great de-cluttering of 2015.

Not at all! We're all geeks here. I'll dig out my stuff and snap some pics when I get a chance, but most of my terrain was lost in the great de-cluttering of 2015.

Sweet! I have pics of some of my own terrain setups - 28mm fantasy village, 6mm scale City, Space Hulk 3d Layout - on my home puter. I need to bite the bullet and just put them online.

So who smells worse, the hobo asleep by the dumpster or the guy in the corner trying to get people to play the My Little Pony card game?

So who smells worse, the hobo asleep by the dumpster or the guy in the corner trying to get people to play the My Little Pony card game?

The MLP guy