FFXV Uncovered HYPE Thread (Also FFXII is a great game you should play it)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably the game I'm most looking forward to for 2016, and XIV was my first Final Fantasy I stuck with.

It looks really really good.

atnDhaH.png

Good evening ma'am, my name's Edda and this is my buddy Graeham. We're here to ask if you've heard the good news about Final Fantasy XII?

Just kidding.

Probably the game I'm most looking forward to for 2016, and XIV was my first Final Fantasy I stuck with.

atnDhaH.png

Good evening ma'am, my name's Edda and this is my buddy Graeham. We're here to ask if you've heard the good news about Final Fantasy XII?

Just kidding.

I started to play it forever ago but never got farther than the first boss. Youthful impatience and lack of skill.

As for XV, the Demo is on the PlayStation store now, for those who have a PS4. :] ~3gb.

atnDhaH.png

Just kidding.

I started to play it forever ago but never got farther than the first boss. Youthful impatience and lack of skill.

As for XV, the Demo is on the PlayStation store for those interested. :] ~3gb.

W-well... we'll be here... if you ever decide to re-try it when the PS4 HD remaster comes out...

Please God... ;_;

atnDhaH.png

Just kidding.

Did we just become best friends?

atnDhaH.png

Just kidding.

Did we just become best friends?

c480x270_9.jpg

Brah.

ATTN: This is now a Final Fantasy XII thread.

Anyone who appreciates FFXII just has to be a good person.

As far as FFXV goes...I'm cautiously optimistic. I really hope it does well if only because it's been in development for so long. I'll be trying out the latest preview later today. I want to get my hands on the Collector's Edition but I fear I've already missed out on that unless they add a separate batch to the EU version of the store.

The physical stuff I can live without...it's the digital content I really don't want to miss out on...but with any luck they'll sell that separately at some point in the future.

Final Fantasy XV will be the story of four best friends going on a coming of age road trip.

Along the way they will share secrets, explore their sexuality, play pinball, drive in snow, text, meet that ONE sexy girl to make the game not a total sausagefest, hook up with said chick, and listen to 80's pop music.

Oh yeah, occasionally they will take acid and on these acid trips they will ride chocobos and fight the primal gods before coming back to the modern era reality where everything sucks and there arent nearly enough sets of beeewbs to be found.

They will also drink Starbucks.

So be excited world. Final Fantasy Road Trip is coming soon!

Its like the movie Eurotrip, but with more hair gel.

The FFXII love in this thread makes me happy. <3 I have mixed feelings about the "HD remaster" trend lately, but I would shamelessly doubledip for FF12 on PS4.

More on topic, I'm still excited for FFXV but the Platinum demo left a lot to be desired. I spent a lot more time and had more fun with the Episode Duscae demo. I wish they'd make that one available to everyone who didn't buy Type-0, with the combat tweaks in Platinum for comparison's sake.