FFXV Uncovered HYPE Thread (Also FFXII is a great game you should play it)

V0d2OCd.png

Anyone else watching the stream? Are you ready for the definitely non-leaked release date of The Blunder of the Century quite possibly the Greatest Game of All Time the Year? What are your hopes and dreams for the game that has been siphoning LODES of money and resources from Final Fantasy XIV? What are your fears? Will this game deliver? Are you ready for roadtrip boyband adventures? Do you even have a PS4 (all 13 XBone-owning JRPG fans need not apply)?

Will this game save the Final Fantasy franchise from the god-awful mess that was the Lightning Trilogy? Or will it merely dig its grave a little bit deeper?

And most importantly: Is this game actually ever going to come out?

You+will+never+be+this+fabulous_77e7a9_4627636.gif

FFXV thread. Pic related.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i will buy it on xboner and NO ONE WILL STOP ME.

(yes i have a PS4, no i don't give a shit)

Yes good buy it for XBone so SE can further justify putting KH3 on a console that has never once had a Kingdom Hearts game, and help Microsoft lose less sleep at night for spending what most have been a gorillian dollars to get FFXV and KH3 on their system...

JBXIRhSWcUE

Leaked (FREE) demo clip, as expected of China. Look at the cute little fennec fox carbuncle!!!! Aww.... my heart...

Yes good buy it for XBone so SE can further justify putting KH3 on a console that has never once had a Kingdom Hearts game, and help Microsoft lose less sleep at night for spending what most have been a gorillian dollars to get FFXV and KH3 on their system...

you think kh3 is actually going to come out

that's adorable

I'd be happy if it didn't to be honest, although so long as Nomura's leading it it's never coming out.

I look forward to its release. Mostly because "roadtrip" sounds like a surprisingly appropriate premise for an RPG, and also if they finish it, Square can start putting money into FFXIV again... Maybe. 

Oh, wait, the rest of the money will be devoured by KH3. NOMURA!!!

I look forward to its release. Mostly because "roadtrip" sounds like a surprisingly appropriate premise for an RPG, and also if they finish it, Square can start putting money into FFXIV again... Maybe. 

Oh, wait, the rest of the money will be devoured by KH3. NOMURA!!!

Don't forget the FF7 Remake(s)!!!!

I am worried it is going to be bad :(

I am too. I really, really hope it's not.

you think kh3 is actually going to come out

that's adorable

I'd be happy if it didn't to be honest, although so long as Nomura's leading it it's never coming out.

I will fight you.

I will fight everyone.

I will crash every FFXIV server if it means KH3 will come out sooner.

DON'T TRY ME.

Yeah sorry Aaron I was more excited at SEAN BEAN making an appearance, now taking bets on whether or not the character he plays is going to die.

You're the reason I left the stage without pressing the button.

They just said B L I T Z B A L L Aaron I CAN'T HEAR YOU.

Yeah sorry Aaron I was more excited at SEAN BEAN making an appearance, now taking bets on whether or not the character he plays is going to die.

You're the reason I left the stage without pressing the button.

They just said B L I T Z B A L L Aaron I CAN'T HEAR YOU.

I HOPE YOU SUCK AT IT

So looks like the leak was correct, September 30th release date.

But before all that we get a free demo, free mobile game, free anime, and a possibly free(??) feature length CGI movie with an actual celebrity voice cast...

How the hell is Square Enix paying for all this FREE stuff you ask?

WITH YOUR FFXIV SUB FEE OF COURSE :^)