Ul'dah Guard-Captain looking for contacts!

Hi there! I'm new to the forums, and thus know...maybe one or two people, both of which are from other games. I'm looking for a couple of introductory contacts, maybe a criminal or two Gerun could 'randomly' bump into or someone looking for work in a bodyguard or patrol situation. Or...you know, anybody interested in helping a newbie in FFXIV RP get his legs, as it were. Shoot me a message if you're looking for more info :)

Hi there! I'm new to the forums, and thus know...maybe one or two people, both of which are from other games. I'm looking for a couple of introductory contacts, maybe a criminal or two Gerun could 'randomly' bump into or someone looking for work in a bodyguard or patrol situation. Or...you know, anybody interested in helping a newbie in FFXIV RP get his legs, as it were. Shoot me a message if you're looking for more info :)

Id love to! Izzalynn is a reformed con-woman of sorts, she's even considering trying out guard duty for a while, having gained an interest in the paladins of Ul'dah

Are you on Balmung? Send me a message if you are and you'd like to! I'm usually on fairly late at night but i'm always up for fun :)

Though not a criminal, Khona'to usually is being harassed by a guard of some sort as he tends to deal in animal furs and such that may, or may not be legal or in season. Though this is mostly out towards the Shroud areas, I see no reason why he wouldn't face similar in the other city-states.

Send me a PM if you are interested.

MBajihri

If you're on Balmung, you could always bump into Mhaya! She's got history in the Bloodsands in Ul'dah and doesn't mind making new friends. She may even have a job or two available!

I actually am on Balmung! I have him, a few others in Gerun's squad, and a sailor/mercenary Roe who I've been lacking contacts for as well. Lots of variety available; I don't know how likely Gerun or the guards would be to take individual jobs, but if you have any ideas or are interested, shoot me a PM or add me in-game!

SicketySix

Though not a criminal, Khona'to usually is being harassed by a guard of some sort as he tends to deal in animal furs and such that may, or may not be legal or in season. Though this is mostly out towards the Shroud areas, I see no reason why he wouldn't face similar in the other city-states.

Send me a PM if you are interested.

Ooh, this could be cool! I love the idea; will be sending a PM shortly.

JudicialHunter

Welcome to FFXIV!

I'd be happy to RP with you on any of my girls! Their wikis are linked in my sig.

Shoot me a PM if you're interested!

I'll be sending a PM shortly; always looking for new contacts and RP opportunities. :)

Also! I don't know how to do the whole multiple quotes in the same message thing, but I did my best to simulate it! >.>