Hopeless Romantic Raen LF Connections!

[align=center]240x350https://wiki.ffxiv-roleplayers.com/images/8/8e/MamiAppearance.jpg[/img][/align]

[align=center]"Ah, greetings. My name is Mamiko Moonweaver."[/align]

[align=center]Wiki (GIANT work in progress!)[/align]

Because I'm not already in alt hell, and Mami needs some love like Kanako. It's about damn time I made this thread.

About Mamiko

• Most of her time is spent in Gridania and Ul'dah.
  • A dancer, and a good one at that. Kanako's the best dance partner she could ask for.
  • She's a merchant! Up and coming, with the help of her sister, but a merchant nonetheless.
  • Very much a hopeless romantic. Mami's very formal, feminine, and perhaps naive due to it all. (Blame Kanako. Not really.)
  • She's been around Eorzea for quite some time now, and it's totally possible they could have met years back!

Where you may find her

• Ul'dah: Can be seen in the Quicksand or markets. Perhaps dancing, too!
  • Limsa Lominsa: Less likely, but probably in the markets making trades!
  • Gridania: Either out in the Shroud hunting, at her cottage baking whatever, or simply relaxing. Most likely seen here!

Recent Events

• Often seen hunting out in the Shroud, typically taking pelts and meat to sell.
  • Lately, a Highlander has been send to protect her, seemingly. But from what?
  • She bears a striking resemblance to another Raen, and those who know Kanako Moonweaver likely know something about her.

Things I am Looking for/Interested in

• Friends (friends are nice to have!)
  • RP plotlines (any setting is fine.)
  • More RP partners (more RP = good!)
  • ***I am especially looking for romantic partners for her! She has a male preference, but swings both ways. Racial preferences are fellow Au Ra, Hyur, and Miqo'te. Just remember her crazy sister if you try :love:***

Things I am NOT Looking for/Interested in

• ERP. (I am fine is she gets involved! However, I want a fade-to-black.)
  • Killing my character. (I won't allow for my character to be killed unless I say otherwise.)
  • Complete breakage of lore. (I'm fine with lore-bending, as I do this sometimes.)

About the Player

• I'm a medium-heavy RPer. It tends to change depending on who I'm with, but it's medium most of the time.
  • I'm on PS4! If I start jumping or run off randomly, I probably dropped my controller (and will complain about this OOCly). Just let me run back over and all will be fine.
    In-game RP? Great! Forum RP? Great! I love RP, so don't be shy!
  • I'm a former WoW player, so I have MMO RP experience, as well as table-top experience! However, I am a little lacking in the lore department here. Please don't hit me if I make a lore hiccup.
  • I am found as Mamiko Moonweaver in-game.

Interested in RPing? Send me a PM, or reply here! I would love to RP with you! heart.gif

• ***I am especially looking for romantic partners for her! She has a male preference, but swings both ways. Racial preferences are fellow Au Ra, Hyur, and Miqo'te. Just remember her crazy sister if you try :love:***

You seem to forget that Kanako just wont let this happen! In all seriousness though, these two share a similar backstory (Birth and Early life). So if you want a better grasp on what the two are like, just check out Kanako's wiki page. You can find it in my signature.

You seem to forget that Kanako just wont let this happen! In all seriousness though, these two share a similar backstory (Birth and Early life). So if you want a better grasp on what the two are like, just check out Kanako's wiki page. You can find it in my signature.

It's true. You gotta get her sister's approval first!

...good luck with that.

And do check out Kana's wiki page, it'll help out a lot! Probably.

Oh! She hunts in the Shroud! Khona'to should either already know her, or soon know her!

Though he wouldn't really be open for relationships cause ya know, you're filthy non-keeper scum8-) But he is a flirt!

Wow racist you can actually fight me rn

Mami's not gonna fall for any flirt. Kanako won't let her.

Oh! She hunts in the Shroud! Khona'to should either already know her, or soon know her!

Though he wouldn't really be open for relationships cause ya know, you're filthy non-keeper scum8-) But he is a flirt!

He ain't interested in yo tail hoe:P

But seriosuly! Bring her out!

Although, scaley tail and all, he may mistake you for an eft!

He ain't interested in yo tail hoe:P

But seriosuly! Bring her out!

Although, scaley tail and all, he may mistake you for an eft!

She don't want him to be her tail hoe. She's too much of a lady to have hoes.

FIGHT ME.

Also, message me if you're wanting to get details sorted out!