well, this is embarrassing.

Hello fellow roleplayers.

I happened to find this community purely by accident, and am super excited to join the roleplay, except there is one small problem.Um.:toes dirt:

When I attempt to reply to any post, thread, I get this message:

HYDAELYN ROLE-PLAYERS

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:

1. Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
  2. You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
  3. Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)
  4. You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link.

I have activated using the code, and thus, it will not let me re activate.

Help please, before I hurl myself under a bus.:chocobo:

I don't think you can post in archived linkshell threads. They're effectively locked. Have you tried posting in any other threads?

If a linkshell is in the Chronicles section, it usually means that it's no longer active.

Liadan's got it there.

Anything in Chronicles is inactive, whether by the creator's request or due to not having shown activity for a prolonged period. (They can be brought back at any time by request of the creator).

I'd probably send the user a PM to see if it's still active.

Keep in mind that the thread hasn't been posted in since July of last year. It's generally poor form to necrobump a thread that's died its natural death so many months ago, so if it were a general thread instead of a linkshell thread, you should make a new one on the topic.

But since it is a linkshell that went inactive, you should stick to looking for actives with a similar theme. All linkshells in the Hall but not in Chronicles are active, in theory.

Even a fair amount of the archived linkshells are still active, just, their users didn't confirm it on the RPC, and that's how the staff have handled how they get archived so we can guarantee that the linkshells listed are active, or were active until very recently.

I'd still generally recommend PMing the original creator if interested, as well as checking on the lodestone, as it could still be active in game without a presence on the RPC. (The information here is only as updated as the people who contribute it).