Wayfarer's School - May Class Schedule

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone! Since Ari's on vacation now (woo vacation!) until the 15th, I'm going to put on this cardboard Au'ra mask and pretend that I'm Ari. Are you convinced? 

Yeah, so, I'd have had a reminder post like this one about Tehz's cooking class on Saturday, except there was some confusion over the timing annnnd I was also not even home all day Saturday until after the class had already started. Wheee. 

Tonight we have Conjuration class starting at 6pm PST (UTC -7) at the Event Room at Wayfarer's Rest (Goblet Ward 6, Plot 58, Room 19). The class is a discussion group about the principles and theory of conjurer magic, and tonight's topic is communing with the elements.

If your character is a conjurer and wants to contribute insights from their own experiences, or the character isn't a conjurer but finds the topic of conjuration to be interesting, swing by and have an enjoyable couple hours of scholarly RP. The tavern's open downstairs afterwards, with our lovable but ditzy NPC barmaid Mitzy serving drinks and food, so when the class is over feel free to continue the discussion downstairs if you want. :)

I want to thank all of the HoD people that showed up to the class. I hope that you all enjoyed it and that we see you around more often!

Specifically I want to call out Isaudorel Dorr, Baeyl Teken, Doctor Ozerov, Syranelle Ironleaf, Rosa Lindelle, and Hyunae Yii for showing up to the class!

While that is a great idea that I will explore another time, tonight I actually have to cancel, and reschedule for tomorrow. I have a massive headache that doesn't seem to be going anywhere, so I am going to have to push it off. 

So the new date will be:

5/17/2016 at the same time. That is to say, tomorrow.

Topic for the class:

Infections. How to treat and what to look for.

While that is a great idea that I will explore another time, tonight I actually have to cancel, and reschedule for tomorrow. I have a massive headache that doesn't seem to be going anywhere, so I am going to have to push it off. 

So the new date will be:

5/17/2016 at the same time. That is to say, tomorrow.

Topic for the class:

Infections. How to treat and what to look for.

Will get that changed on the calendar then!

Hope you feel better.

I'm fighting off something myself as well.