Just server transferred, brand new roleplayer

Hello everyone!

I just server transferred! I'm a bit new to RP but I want to RP. My character is Kye Karu, a little lalafell.  I've been planning to RP Kye Karu as a fun and enjoyable little lalafell. He's a bookworm that loves to read and loves magic! He's a little wizard! Anyway, I'm looking for a nice FC to join and some nice people to RP.

I'm very excited, I've never seen so many RPers before!

Hello everyone!

I just server transferred! I'm a bit new to RP but I want to RP. My character is Kye Karu, a little lalafell.  I've been planning to RP Kye Karu as a fun and enjoyable little lalafell. He's a bookworm that loves to read and loves magic! He's a little wizard! Anyway, I'm looking for a nice FC to join and some nice people to RP.

I'm very excited, I've never seen so many RPers before!

Welcome to Balmung! Glad to see the new crop of potatoes lalafell has come in :D

I think you'll like it on the server, it's very lively compared to the other ones. I run a (very) small FC for castaways and cutouts if you're interested. 

http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=15521

Other than that, I'll make sure to say hello if I see you around.

Welcome to Balmung! And yay! A Lalafell RPer! There aren't enough of those running around. 

I'm not sure what you're looking for in an FC, but Mythril Wings is recruiting right now. We're a small, active group of medium/heavy RPers, and we have a lot of mages and people interested in magic theory. Let me know if you want to know more, or if you're interested in RPing with one of my characters.