Possibly looking for new FC

TL;DR at the bottom. xD

Hey guys! Tin here. I believe it’s past time for me to look for a new FC to join. (My current FC suffers from missing leader syndrome :( ) Here’s a few things about me, let me know if you know of a good FC that may work for me!

1. I was FC* leader for just over 2 years. May seem a strange thing to start with, but if you run a FC, you may know what I’m talking about. I am NOT interested in running a Company again; I MUCH prefer to be the go-to support guy. (Seriously, I don’t want your FC.) With some support, I will bend over backwards to help the group. I helped run a casual FC on another server,  not a RP one, so while I’m very familiar with the behind-the-scenes ooc organization stuff, I am still figuring out what FCs should offer in a RP environment. (*Mid-Large [up to 100 active, 300 on rolls] international FC and no, I didn’t do blind invites. I hate those things). What this does mean is that…

2. I’m noisy*. I come in like a guy cannonballing into the kiddie pool (actual quote). To clarify, I WILL NEVER TROLL, PURPOSEFULLY OFFEND, OR EVEN GO NEAR TRIGGERS THAT COULD HURT OTHERS (everrrr), but everything else is fair game. I will say Hi to everyone when they log in, I will chat up your FC tab, I may bring silliness, and I am not a prude. (* I can be quiet, trust me. lol. Everyone has their off days.) It’s just…

3. I want stuff to do and I will make it happen* I do NOT expect any FC to just hand stuff for me to do on a platter. I am very well aware that events take a shit ton of planning and it’s a community effort. I CAN BE (part of) THAT COMMUNITY EFFORT. xD Anyways… I have set up events such as ARG! CRAB BATTLE, Snow White & the Seven Lalas CT Raid Team (sadly, the better photo post was on a now-defunct FC website) and AK HM Great Dungeon Race (all this was with a NA FC on a backwater JP server). I still set up Day One Dungeons every patch day (This is BIG DEAL to me; I’ve been doing this since at least 2.3). I am the sort to set up (or help with) a FC’s online presence and use the heck outta forums to disseminate game info and organize stuff. I have tried to set up FC RP plot lines, but I am new to this and still could use some guidance*. (*Shit doesn’t happen in a vacuum… I can help set stuff up when folks request it [pony farms/raid practice/parties/RP], but I can’t play FOR them. :| I’ve had toooo many folks say they want to do something and then not help make it happen or even show up. I’m a bit gun shy about this [it may be hard to tell >.>] now, due to too many times of people requesting stuff, not helping/showing, and then asking me for it again. A little support [”Yay, you”] goes a long way.)

4. I play a lot. I deal with chronic illness and am stuck inside most of the time. I play to help pass the time and, sure, for socializing. There are days where my brain just doesn’t wanna brain and I’m like some ghost wafting around in game. I will be honest if I’m not feeling up to running dungeons or doing much of anything, but I won’t whine on FC chat about feeling like poo. My game philosophy is “I do what seems fun at the time.” So, even though I’ve been playing straight through since 2.0 early access, I am still having a lot of fun in game doing whatever. As a result:

5. I have three “mains” and will be bringing these to the FC.

Valia Rosa (my gameplay main) Lodestone "Valia began adventuring in order to 'make a difference', but the lure of power as a Black Mage is beginning to make her indifferent to anything but her own desires."

Tin Man Lodestone "Hellsguard looking for work. Prior experience as guard (door, daughter, and caravan), caterer, bartender, and flower arranger. No job too big or small! Can provide references."

Ralin Thalin Lodestone (currently “deceased” / in hiding) "The 'Tiny Businessman'. Adventurer's Guild office staff, academic, and ex-hunter."

All three are either through HW or nearing the end of 3.2 msq stuff. All three are geared for all content (not running savage). All three have their own plot lines a’ rollin’ (while it pains me, I CAN drop my current story arcs if I move [but not character backstory of course]). I have an additional 3 that I play now and then as well. (Please note: Valia is NOT a good guy. Tin very much is.) I’m not keen on lore breaking, but will fill in some gaps in knowledge with stuff that is plausible at least. I don’t do OP characters. I am perfectly happy being a background character somewhere (Please use me! xD ) I can go for long ass RP sessions and am fine with mature/dark plots as well as some light hearted/casual stuff now and then. I’ve never been in a heavy RP group, so I can’t say where I fall on the light/mid/heavy RP spectrum.

(I want to toss in… I am not a kid; I am not even close to college age [my kid is though]. I would prefer being around other actual adults, if possible. xD)

I am looking for a FC with a house since all three have rooms (#inventoryprobs). I usually set up public RP rooms and will continue to do so. I would like a FC that would be willing to do stuff together (PvE, events, shenanigans, & RP).

I am not looking to move until a week or two after patch day. I will take time to find a good fit; I want to be happy, I want the FC to be happy.

I may be bringing a friend.

If you have ANY questions for me, feel free to comment here or reach out to me in game

106x156http://www.downloadclipart.net/large/19785-blue-deer-design.png[/img]

Looking for (pro)active RP FC with house & good people. I'm enthusiastic and take up a lot of space. (At least skim the bolded parts above. xD )

Hello there,Tin! :D Harbingers of Dawn is a good-aligned, med-heavy RP FC dedicated to protecting and aiding the citizens of Eorzea. You're welcome to check us out! You can learn more about us here and apply on our website if you're interested.

Someone help this Qiqirn find a home.

I admit, I loled. xD

I want to add, I would be fine with sending one of my npcs to hang out in your FC to see how we do for a while. :) (... what's with that creeper smiley?? I swear I'm no creeper. ssssss)

Lots of words!

The Night Ravens is is a small RP/PVE FC, we have a house and about a half dozen active members. We have a small house, and are working on doing more events. We had our first IC leve yesterday as part of Nikha's Noirzea plot.

Obviously we're quite small, but that means we're at the point where everyone who joins is special! Not just another face in the crowd. People can help the direction the FC will move in, OOCly and ICly, and the way it grows (Hopefully it grows!).

There are usually at least a few of us on most times as we have EU and NA players, and there is almost always someone up for RP or PVE. 

If you're interested let me know, I can tell you more about the theme of the group and our little IC quirks as an FC.

Hello there,Tin! :D Harbingers of Dawn is a good-aligned, med-heavy RP FC dedicated to protecting and aiding the citizens of Eorzea. You're welcome to check us out! You can learn more about us here and apply on our website if you're interested.

How do you feel about non-good guys? Valia is the extremely self-centered, manipulative, pretty-much-counts-as-evil sort. I don't want there to be any surprises. lol

Lots of words!

The Night Ravens is is a small RP/PVE FC, we have a house and about a half dozen active members. We have a small house, and are working on doing more events. We had our first IC leve yesterday as part of Nikha's Noirzea plot.

Obviously we're quite small, but that means we're at the point where everyone who joins is special! Not just another face in the crowd. People can help the direction the FC will move in, OOCly and ICly, and the way it grows (Hopefully it grows!).

There are usually at least a few of us on most times as we have EU and NA players, and there is almost always someone up for RP or PVE. 

If you're interested let me know, I can tell you more about the theme of the group and our little IC quirks as an FC.

In a max capacity FC, you would know I'm there. :D Would there be any problems easily organizing dungeon runs and stuff that requires at least 4 people? Day One Dungeons are dear to my heart and, while the Levelers LS is awesomesauce, I would prefer to keep something like this in-house.

In a max capacity FC, you would know I'm there. :D Would there be any problems easily organizing dungeon runs and stuff that requires at least 4 people? Day One Dungeons are dear to my heart and, while the Levelers LS is awesomesauce, I would prefer to keep something like this in-house.

I don't think there would be much difficulty in doing day one dungeons, unless everyone gets hit by busses that day. There are 5-6 of us on most nights, and all of us are at least decent at PVE. I run Alexander Savage, and a few others are working on extreme primals and stuff such as that.

If you want a huge bustling FC it probably won't scratch that itch, at least not for the moment. But it is warm and friendly, with a solid IC backing (we're a proper IC FC, associated with the Flames). For your evil character, I'd be fine with them in the FC, but we'd have to discuss if it would make sense for them to be a member ICly. The FC has a very strong 'Thankless adventurer' vibe, we're the people who make the little differences behind the scenes, whether it's killing a god, or a boar who is eating all the carrots in Eastern Thanalan.

I don't think there would be much difficulty in doing day one dungeons, unless everyone gets hit by busses that day.

I loled, then felt REALLY bad about that. >w<

I don't need a huge FC! Active and friendly is good. :D I'm like that guy that gets comfortable and puts his feet up on the coffee table (or the guy with the vuvuzela at a soccer game)(Please don't kill me). It's more a warning for whomever I end up rooming with. X3

I don't think there would be much difficulty in doing day one dungeons, unless everyone gets hit by busses that day.

I loled, then felt REALLY bad about that. >w<

Feral busses are the leading cause of injury to RPers each year, please remember to spay and neuter your busses.

Our linkshell page is here!

http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=15521

We haven't bothered to do much with a website yet, as we're small enough that we can currently just collaborate in game or on skype. 

Anyway, take a look and if you're interested send me a PM :3 Either way, happy hunting!

How do you feel about non-good guys? Valia is the extremely self-centered, manipulative, pretty-much-counts-as-evil sort. I don't want there to be any surprises. lol

We've got some less than good guys in the FC! :) Harbingers of Dawn is a good-aligned group IC, so any not so good characters do need to pretend to be good, hide their crimes, skirt along the rules etc. if they don't want to risk IC removal.