just transferred in to Balmung

Character is Elawyn Winddancer, female Elezen crafter/gatherer.

She's always looking to make new friends.

Personality-wise she's a little shy at first, but after a drink or two she might open up and even get a little flirty.

(Me, long time MMORPG roleplayer going back to the early days of Ultima Online)

Welcome to Balmung and good to see another ancient RPer!

There are many events and linkshells to get involved in. If you say about about your character and what RP types you are looking for folks tend to offer hook ups (though timing can be an issue).

Hope to see you around.

looking for light to medium RP (as in no deep twisty complex plot lines), preferably with other open minded adults.

Elawyn, like many, had a tragic upbringing. Details of which only surface after quite a few drinks. Suffice it to say she often travels around the shroud hunting bandits and leaving their corpses hanging from the branches as a warning to those that might prey on the weak or helpless.

She's more open to other races than most Elezen, lacking their typical superior attitude, she even counts many of the beast races as potential friends, seeing them simply as people struggling to survive in a world where dark forces are at work.

She, like her player, falls into the LGBT demographic, and I'd be interested in meeting up with LGBT friendly FC's.

I generally play a few evenings each week (eastern time), and most mornings starting early (I work from home and have the luxury of being able to do so. Morning are usually spent gathering and crafting tho, since I can get interrupted with the daemon work stuff at any time). I don't do a lot of combat, these ancient hands suffer from carpal tunnel and incipient arthritis, mashing the buttons too fast and hard aggravates those conditions (and I need to be able to type for work).

She, like her player, falls into the LGBT demographic, and I'd be interested in meeting up with LGBT friendly FC's.

Many FCs are openly inclusive and some are even aimed at LGBT, as well as some Linkshells too. Overall I think this is quite an open community in this way.