Hullo one and all,

Sue

good day (:

--MMORPG background

Honestly, I'm a bit new to MMORPGs in a way. I've probably hung about then since young, but I stuck with Guild Wars 1 (which technically isn't a MMO, but still) for a good solid five years or so until Guild Wars 2 came out, which I still actively play. I've also dabbled in others, such as Aion, LotRO, STO, and SWTOR, but due to my lack of time, I have to be very picky what I play--loved the above mentioned, but if I'm going to spend time on a game, it has to be -really- good.

--RP experience

About five+ years experience in forum/chat. MMO wise, only about a year, but I love it regardless!

--Character ideas/info

'Lady Kaguya' has always been my internet/RP/OC alias. If you see someone in a game or online with that name, chances it's me. Kaguya always has reincarnations in video games I play. As of now, I'm learning toward her being a Miqo'te/Keeper of the Moon. I also have other alts in mind, I'd love to have one of each race.

--How did you learn about the coalition?

I've been keeping an eye on this website since last year I think--when they mentioned a 2.0 of XIV, I googled 'FFXIV Roleplay'...and here I am. My friend Dotoro Ranitoro also prompted me to pay more attention to the going ons for the game.

--What kind of a role-player are you aiming to be? Light, medium, or heavy?

Usually I'm a medium RPer, but since Guild Wars 2 is still my 'main' MMO, and lack of time, I am hoping XIV will be a good secondary game for burn outs and branching out.

--Anything from real life you're comfortable with sharing? (Work, school, hobbies, etc)

I'm not a very exciting person! I am a 20 year-old native Louisiana/Tennessee (United States) southern belle who is currently living in the latter state. I love music, nature, writing, reading, video games, my cat, and good food. I am shy, nerdy, and clumsy. I have always adored Final Fantasy; I remember not owning any of the systems the games were on yet still fervently following it...thankful a old neighbor when I was young gave me their old playstation 2, which I happily played X and XII to death! I'm currently working as a nanny and been out of college--Health complications is the main factor holding me back, but I dream of becoming an illustrator/concept artist for the entertainment/gaming industry.

You can see my art at these locations: www.ladykart.tumblr.com / www.lady-kaguya.deviantart.com

(I am very rusty and trying to retrain myself, so most art I worked 'hard' on is old and ugly, while the newer stuff is simply messy doodles!)

I'm mostly going to be a lurker, but you never know what may happen!

Welcome to the RPC! :bouncy:

We're always happy to see some new faces around. Even if your primary interests may be with another game, we'll certainly celebrate when you spend some time in Eorzea! I think you'll find most of us are friendly so if you have any questions or anything, please don't be afraid to ask!

Welcome! Glad to have you here!

Your art is lovely, even if you say the old stuff is old and the new stuff is messy. >.< I'm also from Louisiana-- actually I'm from Florida and I moved to Baton Rouge for about twelve years, before finally moving back. Given that's nearly half my life I think I can say I'm half Louisianian.

If you have any questions or anything for some reason while you're making your character(s!) then feel free to ask, I think everyone here answers.

Hope you have lotsa fun.

Welcome! Your art is great, so I don't know what you're talking about! 

FFX is one of my favorite Final Fantasies. I played that to death for sure! FFXII was fun, but not played to death like FFX was for me. Your avatar picture has my favorite character from that game. :D I liked Balthier too though.

Aw thank you everyone for all the warm welcomes!! <3

Welcome to the RPC!  :bouncy:

We're always happy to see some new faces around.  Even if your primary interests may be with another game, we'll certainly celebrate when you spend some time in Eorzea!  I think you'll find most of us are friendly so if you have any questions or anything, please don't be afraid to ask!

Thank you very much! So far I'm hanging in there, but if I ever do get curious I will be sure to!

Welcome! Glad to have you here!

Your art is lovely, even if you say the old stuff is old and the new stuff is messy. >.< I'm also from Louisiana-- actually I'm from Florida and I moved to Baton Rouge for about twelve years, before finally moving back. Given that's nearly half my life I think I can say I'm half Louisianian.

If you have any questions or anything for some reason while you're making your character(s!) then feel free to ask, I think everyone here answers.

Hope you have lotsa fun.

Thank you! And high fives to a fellow Louisianian. I used to live around CENLA; besides the hot weather (I am a much more cool climate gal), I miss the food and culture terribly!

Welcome! Your art is great, so I don't know what you're talking about! 

FFX is one of my favorite Final Fantasies. I played that to death for sure! FFXII was fun, but not played to death like FFX was for me. Your avatar picture has my favorite character from that game. :D I liked Balthier too though.

FFX and FFXII will always have a special place in my heart. It's probably because they were the first two of the series that I played. X is just...goodness the characters and story. And XII with it's beautiful art direction blows my mind. Hoping to get that same feeling of awe with XIV!

My persuasive ways have worked well I see.  You'll be a believer in no time.

Oh goodness, that's what I'm afraid of!

Hey there~ Welcome. I hope we may convert you to a full-time XIVer. >D

It will be very hard to. I grew up with Guild Wars...granted, I also did with Final Fantasy. We'll see what happens. o:

Nothing wrong with being a Tennessean. (As long as you're not from Memphis.)(Or Knoxville.)

Hey, Memphis isn't so bad! Thankfully you have nothing to fear with me, I'm living outside of good old Nashville. <3

Hello and welcome to zee RPC~ I'd say that right now GW2 is probably my "main" MMO, too. That's mainly because XIV is down, though : P. Are you on Tarnished Coast, too?

Yes, I fear how my GW2 activity will be when XIV comes. I am indeed from Tarnished Coast!

Oh, another artist! Welcome to the RPC! If ever you feel like you're up for an art trade, let me know! I'd love to draw you character sometime :)

Oh goodness, I'm much to shy/slow for a art trade, but you never know. I'll keep the offer in mind!

Heya! I kinda sorta vaguely recognise you from the GW2 RP community. Welcome! :)

Hello there! Yes, I'm not as active externally as I used to be in the community, but I dabbled in some such here and there. its still great all the same. Thank you for the welcome!